Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natalie is pathetic
27-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Natalie is pathetic

Sophie is competitive. (well done on the BTT)
Sheila is a stirrer.
Nancy CAN sing.
Huggy can't sing.
Janet is moody.
Fran's great.
Joe is funny.
Vic is..... very quiet.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Natalie is pathetic
Yep she is.. there were no heights involved in that one and passing everything to Sophie.. who I have warmed too so much now.. I didn't like her at first and I realised it was only because she reminded me so much of that Catalina cow in looks from last year.

Go Sophie go!!
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Natalie is pathetic
Natalie is a waste of space. Sheila and Janet are nasty, vindictive, spiteful witches. :angry:
27-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Natalie is pathetic
Natalie is so pathetic. I think the look on Sophie's face when Natalie was refusing in the BTT said it all.Disdain sums it up....and so what that Sophie kept talking about it. Im sure if I had eaten what she had I keep talking about it too. I don't know if I like Sophie or not but she's got guts...and as for Sheila... I think she might just be a bitter woman who's jealous of Sophie's youth and beauty.

P.S. Nancy really can sing

P.P.S. Glad Dec explained what Jacobs were.
27-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Natalie is pathetic
If anyone is attention seeking it is Nat!
If I had eaten what she had I definitely would want to talk about it when I got back. Why can the others not understand this?

I am surprised that Sophie didn't give Nat a slap when she refused to eat what she was given, at one point I am sure I saw Nat smirking. Not once did she apologise for not getting her stars, the others did.

My six year old grand-daughter is more grown up.
Nan
27-11-2004, 10:53 PM
Natalie is pathetic
Natalie is horrible, selfish and a bully. I felt so sorry for Sophie, Natalie didn't make any attempt to eat anything she was given, but then went on to have yet ANOTHER hissy fit about going over the bridge. I'd have bloody well pushed her over. :devil:
27-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Natalie is pathetic
yes natalie is pathetic...not only does she have to be a sufferer of anorexia but she hasm to manipulate as an anorectic does...she has used as part of her manipulation and being the centre of attention, sophie..sophie is strong and has apologised...that went unnoticed...she ate bugs...when nat..went o no i cant...she was nice to the presenters when nat treated them beneath her..ie the dipping the purpurae...yet whensophie wanted to talk about what she went thru..the whole camp said look at her going on...when tufnell did it all camp rallied round...but because we have a camp of prima donnas...who think some are great there is no well done..no lets talk..its all...as nat said me me me...
27-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Natalie is pathetic
Lyndsay Wrote:Natalie is horrible, selfish and a bully. I felt so sorry for Sophie, Natalie didn't make any attempt to eat anything she was given, but then went on to have yet ANOTHER hissy fit about going over the bridge. I'd have bloody well pushed her over. :devil:
:boxing: :laugh: :laugh:
28-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Natalie is pathetic
Nat is a really nasty piece of work. I can't stand her! Someone likened her to Gollom!! :boxing: The sooner she gets voted out the better!! I can't be doing with all this whining every time she sets foot on that bridge - yelling Mummy Mummy, 'I'm going to be sick' - she is sick - in the head. Was she wearing a brown paper bag on er head when she signed the contract? Who is she anyway? Stunt double for Gollom!
28-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Natalie is pathetic
Even if Nat didn't eat anything barring a bit of fruit, she could have at least supported Sophie - Soph even had to ask for some support. Now that just proves to me how selfish Nat is, how self absorbed and how me, me ME she really is!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why will no one tell natalie the TRUTH? isleofweather 27 2,878 01-12-2004 11:20 AM
Last Post: joedipus
  To you all...Love Natalie! Shark_Attacks 8 1,319 30-11-2004 06:51 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  Spoiler - Natalie tpt 55 6,217 30-11-2004 05:08 PM
Last Post: emmz3105
  Did you try really hard to like Natalie??? claire 25 3,350 30-11-2004 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  I like Natalie Bob 15 2,019 29-11-2004 08:40 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Natalie's upcoming solo album sayangmouse 11 1,656 29-11-2004 07:53 PM
Last Post: BLONDEANGEL
  I'm Natalie Appleton, Get Me Out Of Here. Kittencat 16 2,354 29-11-2004 12:11 AM
Last Post: garwains2003
  Natalie's BushTucker Trial Haydon_acc2 40 5,365 26-11-2004 11:09 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,656 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Natalie or Sophie..who do you detest the most... Cat 20 2,393 26-11-2004 09:37 AM
Last Post: Pandora