Poll: Who do you dislike the most?
Natalie
Sophie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natalie or Sophie..who do you detest the most...
25-11-2004, 10:36 PM

..we all meet one or the other of these pathetic creatures....to be stuck in such a close proximity with two of them must be the worst...

Is it me or are they just the worst...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2004, 10:38 PM
At the moment, Natalie. Who seems to be incapable of doing anything without creating a full-scale drama.

Let's see how Sophie copes with a trial. Please, viewers? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Natalie.."Oh I can't, I can't , I can't do it. Oh ok then...as long as I have enought attention"

Sophie.."Oh I can do that easy, yes easy ..did I ever tell you how I can do that so easy...me me me me me"

THE TWO OF THEM MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT .
25-11-2004, 10:43 PM
I couldn't possbily choose! They are both attention seekers and exactly the type of person I can't stand. Even the "cat fight" was a seek for attention on both parts. It seemed they wanted the group to choose between them. Although to be fair to Soph, she was way outclassed by Nat in the "look at me, I'm the wronged vulnerable victim" stakes.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-11-2004, 10:47 PM
I actually don't mind either.

I loved their fight, if you can call it that!!

I don't even mind their attention seeking behaviour - because I reckon we will find, if we look hard enough a bit of both in us all - now be honest!!!!

Sophie is just Mrs Cool and Nat is just love me, love me.

Both are hugely insecure girls and so to be pitied.

So Cat hon - I couldn't vote - but go on - who has the most votes???
25-11-2004, 10:51 PM
After today I detest Natalie the most, she was way over the top in the catfight and then her behaviour in the BTT was unbelievable, you could see Ant & Dec getting annoyed at her.

Although I can't take to Sophie at least she hasn't made a total show of herself like Natalie has on several occasions.
25-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Flip Wrote:Both are hugely insecure girls and so to be lynched.

Good thinking.
[/font]
cheerio!

[font=Arial]
25-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Both not very likeable people. I dislike natalies costant moaning, but I also hate people who constantly brag about how good they are at everything so I can see why that would wind Nat up, I can relate after losing my rag with a girl at work just today. She was going on and on and on for about ten minutes about how she was the only person who had done a particular job, "I do this I do that" the decibels just kept going up and up until I snapped and asked her if she was trying to make a point, she replied that she was just saying that she was the only one who ever did this job, so I said well that deserves a round of applause so we all gave her one. Everyone was in fits of laughter, no catfight in sight. there are ways of making your feelings known, Natalie seems just as much up her own bum as sophie is up her own and such a drama queen.
Don't go for all that love ya babe stuff

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
25-11-2004, 11:06 PM
All this stuff about Sophie seeking attention 'me, me, me' style, perhaps I wasn't giving the show my full attention. What did she say and when?

I don't suppose we saw everything or heard everything that happened on the hill, but my impression was the Natlie wanted a public arena for her taunting of Sophie.

I think Natalie's the sort of person who wouldn't be prepared to fight a battle on her own, knowing that she could draw support from the more macho or easily swayed characters by blubbing and playing the little girl wronged. This sort of behaviour annoys me intensely and I think she's a pathetic creature.
25-11-2004, 11:06 PM
At the moment I think I dislike Natalie most, but that might be because she has had more airtime than Sophie. She comes across as a whinging, hypocondriac, neurotic, attention seeker. 5 minutes in her company would have me climbing the walls!

I haven't seen that much of Sophie. Until the argument tonight (which she came off best in), shes hardly had any airtime.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sophie laid bare jonnyboy 1 1,430 07-06-2005 02:23 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy
  Sophie & Natalies Fight mafia_princess05 8 2,381 08-02-2005 01:16 PM
Last Post: jungleprince04
  Its so dull now Sophie is gone (:-( ) claire 6 1,235 06-12-2004 03:13 PM
Last Post: Kazzie
  For Sophie fans only... killerrubbaducky 31 3,328 04-12-2004 11:54 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Sophie: Loved her or hated her? killerrubbaducky 9 1,474 04-12-2004 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Does Sophie become more attractive to you every day? claire 12 2,116 03-12-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: TbiEitst
  Sophie BIsexual??? sheoque 16 2,209 02-12-2004 07:30 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,489 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sophie, dear Sophie -have you fallen for it? isleofweather 9 1,810 01-12-2004 04:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Why will no one tell natalie the TRUTH? isleofweather 27 2,978 01-12-2004 11:20 AM
Last Post: joedipus