Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Flat
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
New Flat

I've just moved into a swanky new 3 bedroomed flat with Miss PJ. We are loving it so far and in the middle of re-decorating, which is fun but causing the usual fights!
Ah, yes, we decided to be brave and move in together - and so far it's going well. However, I sense that when this so called 'honeymoon period' ends, we will may grow tired of each others own little quirks eg. she likes the glasses in the kitchen cupboiards to be sat rim down whereas I don't. But we will just have to wait and see how it goes I suppose...
I guess the only left for me to do is to actually get down on one knee.....ahem, but that will have to wait, for now.

So, my friends - why not delight everyone (or those who are even bothering to visit this place right now) with tales of your first ever home.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2007, 05:26 PM
New Flat
congrats PJ!

I always think buying a place with someone is much more of commitment that marriage!! :laugh:

re: the glass situation - my own personal preference is upright and filled with vodka and coke! :w00t:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2007, 05:32 PM
New Flat
PJ Wrote:I've just moved into a swanky new 3 bedroomed flat with Miss PJ. We are loving it so far and in the middle of re-decorating, which is fun but causing the usual fights!
Ah, yes, we decided to be brave and move in together - and so far it's going well. However, I sense that when this so called 'honeymoon period' ends, we will may grow tired of each others own little quirks eg. she likes the glasses in the kitchen cupboiards to be sat rim down whereas I don't. But we will just have to wait and see how it goes I suppose...
I guess the only left for me to do is to actually get down on one knee.....ahem, but that will have to wait, for now.

Congratulations on your first home, PJ :thumbsup:

I hope you and Miss PJ will be very happy Big Grin

A 3 bed flat for your first place, you have done well for yourself! Well done you!

The fights are all part and parcel of it, don't worry about the fighting, just enjoy the making up Wink

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2007, 12:09 PM
New Flat
Will she be peering over your shoulder when you're online? Or will you be forbidden?

Could you post those snaps of you in your posing pouch again in case Miss PJ decides to stop your nocturnal activities?

PS Welcome to the wonderful weekend world of B&Q!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
09-09-2007, 05:24 AM
New Flat
Many congrats and I hope it all works out well for you both
10-09-2007, 09:50 AM
New Flat
Fee For All Wrote:Will she be peering over your shoulder when you're online? Or will you be forbidden?

I read that as PEEing... :wacko:

All I can say as a bloke is two words

SHOES...............

and

TOILETRIES........

:ranting:

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
10-09-2007, 11:05 AM
New Flat
3 bedrooms!!! Posh git.

The least you can do is put us all up for a weekend now!:devil:

bam bam
10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
New Flat
o/t The first time I moved out of home I shared a house with 5 irish labourers, two mexicans who worked in break for the border, a very strange man who only left his room three times in two months and about 300 mice.

Glam it weren't!

bam bam
15-09-2007, 04:36 PM
New Flat
Blimey PJ - your first flat sounds much nicer than the first place I bought. It was a rather manky first floor flat, but I loved it cos it was mine and I still have fond memories of the old place. I Don't think I was aware at the time of how nasty it was because the only comparison I had was the damp riddled flea pit I'd rented with 5 other people at Uni.

Enjoy your time there. Your first home always has a special place in your heart.
17-09-2007, 12:49 AM
New Flat
Congrats Peej! Hope all goes well.:thumbsup:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure: