Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Judge Cheryl
20-08-2008, 02:19 PM
New Judge Cheryl

Anyone see it this Saturday? I quite liked Cheryl and at least she has stood where the constestants stood. Didnt miss Sharon one bit but think that Danni is turning into her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2008, 08:23 PM
New Judge Cheryl
nope - I didn't miss Shazza either MR! nasty spiteful old bitch.

I don't think Danni is turning into Sharon, but I think the medjia will want to make something of a Danni/Cheryl argy bargy situation.

I haven't seen Danni say anything about Cheryl - but I did read that a while go Cheryl said that she didn't think Danni was attractive to men cos she seemed so plastic - miaowww!

so far am loving X-factor and it's only been one week!

By loving it I mean the contestants - I laughed at the two brothers and the awful screeching singers and cried when that black girl with five kids sang ... oooh it was a roller coaster of emotion for me!

NOT loving Simon Cowell - who is just play acting the whole time and what's worse he's not even very good at it. He needs to get in a new script writer cos he's just saying all the same tired lines he said in the last series.

(Golly it's nice to post again!!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2008, 09:30 AM
New Judge Cheryl
I think Cheryl is an asset to the show - she knows her onions for a start and seems to respect the contestants - well apart from the odd giggle - but that is understandable given some of the loonies in front of her...

felt for her when her old buddy auditioned [I didn't think he was that bad - didn't like the song choice much]. Happened to me once - I was recruiting backing singers on a panel and my old mate came in. Unfortunately, she thought she was a shoo-in with me there but she wasn't right for the band. Felt rotton saying no, but hey, that's the game. Haven't seen much of her since..

I'm still liking Simon. I reckon you would find yourself saying much the same thing after a while as there really isn't many different verbal ways to let people down. Didn't see much of the hyped vibe between the girlies - maybe they actually get on and where's the story in that? Me auld segosha Louis is still exactly the same, poor lamb....:kid: In all, glad it's back.

bam bam
24-08-2008, 09:53 AM
New Judge Cheryl
I'm reserving judgement. At the moment, I think Cheryl is doing a decent job judging the contestants, but then anyone with half an ear for tone could tell the difference between a good singer and a bad one.

What worries me more is that the judges will each be mentoring a category. And if someone in their category wins, they will be responsible for mentoring their career going forward. I'm not sure that Cheryl has the experience to do that well. Six years ago she won a TV talent show and her prize was to become one fifth of a manufactured girlband. She's never actually managed a band - she hasn't even managed her own career! Where is her experience?
24-08-2008, 04:23 PM
New Judge Cheryl
Figaro Wrote:I'm reserving judgement. At the moment, I think Cheryl is doing a decent job judging the contestants, but then anyone with half an ear for tone could tell the difference between a good singer and a bad one.

What worries me more is that the judges will each be mentoring a category. And if someone in their category wins, they will be responsible for mentoring their career going forward. I'm not sure that Cheryl has the experience to do that well. Six years ago she won a TV talent show and her prize was to become one fifth of a manufactured girlband. She's never actually managed a band - she hasn't even managed her own career! Where is her experience?

Oh wake up... do you think CT© will manage anything other than her hair and nail appointments... It'll be Simons crew that'll do it all

what are we talking about by the way? Fortunately I can't get this stuff here... I'm ok though, i can get BBC iPlayer

:assshake:

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
24-08-2008, 06:07 PM
New Judge Cheryl
Slipper Wrote:Oh wake up... do you think CT© will manage anything other than her hair and nail appointments... It'll be Simons crew that'll do it all

:assshake:

you make a valid point, slipper - she does wear an incredible amount of make up.

.... errr that WAS the point you were making wasn't it?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2008, 01:27 AM
New Judge Cheryl
Dolores Wrote:you make a valid point, slipper - she does wear an incredible amount of make up.

.... errr that WAS the point you were making wasn't it?

err ish

(not really)

What I meant was that she won't be doing anything other than gurning in front of the camera. Simons production teams will do everything behind the scenes

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
25-08-2008, 07:51 PM
New Judge Cheryl
Slipper Wrote:Oh wake up... do you think CT© will manage anything other than her hair and nail appointments... It'll be Simons crew that'll do it all

Not during the competition, I don't think. The individual judges select/reject potential candidates during the "boot camp" stage. And during the live competition the contestants don't choose their own songs - its the job of the "mentor" to select songs that will best showcase their talents and strengths.

But going forward post competition - yeah, you're probably right. Although Simons production team doesn't seem to have done much for the Leon geezer who wom last year.
03-11-2011, 08:23 AM
New Judge Cheryl
It all started with the Classics UGG Sundance Limited Edition Women's Boots 5728, but today, you can get sheepskin and leather UGG Australia boots in all sorts of styles-from the easygoing Ultimate Short & Ultimate Tall to the comfy, fashion-forward Cove and Kona. There are also terrific knit styles of UGG Ultimate Tall Women's Boots 5340, like the wildly popular Cardys. As cozy as your favorite sweater, the UGG Sundance Women's Boots 5605 looks great with everything, from leggings to miniskirts.Beyond the boots themselves, you can also find comfortable, stylish UGG Classic Crochet Women's Boots 5833, flip-flops, slippers and other great UGG footwear for women, men, children and infants. You'll see people wearing them in a rainbow of hues, and just about everywhere-from office buildings to beaches, movie theaters, shopping malls and dance clubs. Clearly, UGG Lo Pro Tall Women's Boots 5687 have defied the odds and passed the test from trendy to timeless.Unlike other cheap styles made from synthetic materials, UGG Bailey Button Krinkle Women's Boots 1872 come with Australian twin-faced sheepskin which is soft and plush. The classy sheepskin is also naturally thermostatic, which means UGG Ultimate Short Women's Boots 5275 keeps your feet warm in cold days and cool when the whether is hot. Gone are the days when people wear several pairs of socks to keep their feet warm at home. Your feet will stay extremely comfortable with UGG Half Waterproofing Women's Boots 5918 made from sheepskin.In addition to ultra warmth and comfort, these UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Tall Women's Boots 5768 styles also feature great durability. An authentic pair is sure to last you several years to come, making it a good investment. Bear in mind not to purchase cheap replica UGG Kensington Women's Boots 1969T as they may look good at first but will be worn out quickly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cheryl Cole to be new X factor judge MariaRob 11 4,936 03-11-2011 08:51 AM
Last Post: hongfa
  Who is your favourite Judge? ils 40 5,088 01-10-2006 10:47 AM
Last Post: Fee For All