Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Wednesday [which was yesterday]
04-08-2005, 02:41 PM

As I've said in another thread, I really think there is going to be a mid-week eviction next week.

Just a look at Wednesdays TV listings shows that there are two Big Brother's scheduled -- why would they do that?

Who would everyone like to see in the final four, or more importantly who do you want to be evicted by suprise on Wed?

I hope they're having a party like they were last year and someone gets called to the diary room... I'd love to see the look on Craigs face if it was him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Just got to be Makosi based on the fact that she has already been nailed by the public vote. Endemol just meeting their promises. They have no basis to get rid of Craig. Or maybe they open another public vote? Probably actually as so much more money in it - although the good tv would be a surprise eviction of Makosi - depends where Endemol's priorities lie.
04-08-2005, 05:39 PM
tomcage9 Wrote:I hope they're having a party like they were last year and someone gets called to the diary room...

It does look like there will be an eviction next Wednesday but if they have a party the HM will know if someone gets called to the diary room in the middle of it that they are going to be evicted, as it happened to Stuart last year.

Surely BB need to do something different so the HM aren't expecting it!
04-08-2005, 05:47 PM
ilovesurvivor Wrote:It does look like there will be an eviction next Wednesday but if they have a party the HM will know if someone gets called to the diary room in the middle of it that they are going to be evicted, as it happened to Stuart last year.

Surely BB need to do something different so the HM aren't expecting it!

Yes I agree. Big Brother HAVE to pull something out of the bag, that wrong foots the housemates.

Craig already stated this week, "next week is when the messing with our heads, and the fun and games start...."

and Makosi is suspicious EVERY time someone is called into the Diary Room. She either bellows at the top of her voice, "are you on secrit missionnnnnnn!!!?" or suspects that there is going to be an eviction.

So, BB better get their thinking caps on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2005, 06:59 AM
I think they should engineer it so a quick working laxative gets put in Makosi's food or drink (for it will be Makosi) she rushes to the toilet, the door bolts shut, she's unable to open it and she's evited from the BB house while sitting on the bog, oh and there's no toilet paper left. :devil:
05-08-2005, 07:36 AM
maxine Wrote:I think they should engineer it so a quick working laxative gets put in Makosi's food or drink (for it will be Makosi) she rushes to the toilet, the door bolts shut, she's unable to open it and she's evited from the BB house while sitting on the bog, oh and there's no toilet paper left. :devil:

you have just described my waking nightmare!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Or they have an underwater breath-holding competition and the loser gets evicted.

A major weave dilemma for Makosi (can you hypervenilate under water???).

But they kick out Makosi anyway, just in case she has a go and beats Asthmatic Kinga (and that way her weave is nice and wet). Lubbly jubbly.
06-08-2005, 05:57 PM
We're not yet sure there will be an eviction, but I think it looks likely.

Someone made a good point that if the public were to vote for who they wanted out, it might end up different than who might get the least votes to win.

For example, if we were voting for who we wanted out, its a no brainer between Makosi and Craig (based on all polls I've seen these two are miles ahead of the others in unpopularity).

But, both have a fan base, who will vote for them to win. Whereas, Kinga may not based on her limited time in the house . So its a horrible possibility that Kinga gets the least "to win" votes, whereas if it were head-to-head her and Makosi, Kinga gets the legions of anti-Makosi votes.

Could be interesting! I hope they do two on this basis just so we can nail either Makosi or Craig, hopefully both.
06-08-2005, 06:04 PM
sayangmouse Wrote:We're not yet sure there will be an eviction, but I think it looks likely.

Someone made a good point that if the public were to vote for who they wanted out, it might end up different than who might get the least votes to win.

For example, if we were voting for who we wanted out, its a no brainer between Makosi and Craig (based on all polls I've seen these two are miles ahead of the others in unpopularity).

But, both have a fan base, who will vote for them to win. Whereas, Kinga may not based on her limited time in the house . So its a horrible possibility that Kinga gets the least "to win" votes, whereas if it were head-to-head her and Makosi, Kinga gets the legions of anti-Makosi votes.

Could be interesting! I hope they do two on this basis just so we can nail either Makosi or Craig, hopefully both.

On Friday nights eviction show, at the end, Davina said we could now start voting for who we want to WIN Big Brother and that she would be back on Wednesday.

What usually happens is they close the lines at a certain point and whoever has the least amount of votes is evicted. There will only be one eviction (unfortunately), as there has to be four HMs still left in the house come Final Night.

The way he is carrying on I suspect it will be the grotesque Craig .......
06-08-2005, 06:06 PM
The words "compulsive viewing" come to mind.........