Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmare Neighbours
27-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Nightmare Neighbours

Did anyone see this last night where the anti social families, one with rowdy children, one with untrained dogs, one who play really loud music, party animal students and a busy body are all put living together on a complex?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Nightmare Neighbours
I did!

What a naughty bunch of boys those students are. And talk about stupid - leaving all the frozen stuff to defrost.

I think that Wendy is horrible to her kids. Last night she whacked her son in the face when he said he wasn't going to bed until he'd eaten - quite reasonable as he hadn't had anything to eat all day.

Wonder what the surprise is going to be next week.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Nightmare Neighbours
I decided when i saw the advert for this a few weeks ago that i would rather cut both eyeballs out than sit for an hour watching a load of pillocks misbehaving on TV.

Then again, i do watch BB i suppose !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
27-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Nightmare Neighbours
We watched this last night cos my son wanted to ... honestly since we got rid of the Cartoon Network he'll watch anything!!

I have to say it was really good viewing! Yes Wendy is HORRIBLE, she swears all the time then tells other people off for swearing at her kids!

I'm not sure I liked any of them that much, but if i had to chose I would probably prefer the "dog lovers" ... what is their crime btw? the others are obvious "unruly kids" "party students" "busy bodies" "loud music" but "dog lover" hardly seems like anti-social behaviour does it!

Those students were not only MORONIC they were also the most incredibly selfish people on that caravan park. There parents must be horrified! What are they students of? and surely they aren't a good representation of students ... are they!! (ILS ask Miss ILS to do a survey at Uni for us!!)

I had a soft spot for Simon the "busybody", with his meetings and his lists!!! ... if I was a more confident person who didn't care what people thought about me I'd be more like him!!! lol!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
27-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Nightmare Neighbours
what I didn't understand was how no-one cottoned on that the "students" had been drinking all day? I can spot a mile off if someone's had a drink! With my dad I can tell over the telephone!!! lol!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
03-06-2007, 04:31 AM
Nightmare Neighbours
This wasn't the 4th thread being viewed - it was the 5th but the others were all BB related so nah, nah, nah, nah, nah! Tongue

Mama Coastie & I had nightmare neighbours once...horrid, hectic man, five tearaway kids & a mother suffering from Post natal depression...it was horrible the things he would shout at his kids...you could hear it...it verged on mental abuse! Never spoke to any of us though....we had a big street party when they eventually moved out...one advantage of living next to a let property...although the owners were terribly upset by the mess it had been left in :unsure:

My current neighbours are ok...although the daughter on one side does like to party when her mum is away and they all like to listen to their music - loud - not a problem until you want to sleep during the day! :shocking: Both sides are pagans interestingly...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Nightmare Neighbours
I just read the topic title and thought it was about neighbours the aussie soap! It's pretty terrible at the moment, so you could call it a nightmare.

hardy-har-har!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Neighbours Cjem spud 8 1,685 12-12-2006 06:19 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Neighbours Mars 12 2,236 21-01-2006 01:59 PM
Last Post: Flyo
  Neighbours Flyo 12 2,918 13-04-2005 05:39 PM
Last Post: Bob