Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nikki !!! Priory Clinic should have met her
18-08-2006, 11:02 PM

Anyone else thing that her exit from the house was surreal... and disturbing. From the mad hair.... to her incapability of accepting that she was not universally loved this time.........I found it very very very disturbing.... and I speak as a HUGE Nikki fan pre return to the house. Without a doubt it was a mistake to put her back in... the magic could never be re-created... and the strops were borderline psychotic in the final few days anyway. What a performance on her exit.. poor Davina had her work cut out for her dealing with her !!!!!

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2006, 11:18 PM
God almighty how much bloody acting does this girl do? What an effing drama queen !

She was like a tranquilised Gloria Swanson coming down the stairs to meet her public in a vague, befuddled way.

Loved the fact that Davina called her bluff when she said, "I dont want to do do this....." fully expecting Dav to coax her into an interview. Dav said brusquely, "okay then, off you go over to your housemates....." Nikki, recovering suddenly, said, "What about my best bits?" Davina said firmly, "you dont have any, we've seen them....."

Talk about believing in your own publicity ! Just HOW ungracious was she when she heard her name called out and realised that everything she said about Ais being unpopular was crap and SHE was actually more unpopular herself.....:yahoo:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
19-08-2006, 06:41 AM
Yes i think Nikki confirmed she is a complete Fruit-Loop! :ohmy:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
19-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Yes i think that exit will haunt Nikki for ever.:devil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWl_fXLzCOU - enjoy.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
19-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Best bits for me were:

Nikki's face when she realised she wasn't as popular as she thought

Aisleyne's face when she realised she wasn't as unpopular as she thought

Glad it's over now. Did we have a heatwave or something Wink
19-08-2006, 12:16 PM
borneobabe Wrote:Anyone else thing that her exit from the house was surreal... and disturbing. !!!!!

Yes I agree it was very uncomfortable viewing, especially the part which they sketched over when she was screaming in the diary room that "I wanna win an award", after she had won two jointly. It was just not funny any more but very worrying and as you say, disturbing.

I know she could be a nasty little piece of work but the monster was helped in its creation by Endemol. I just hope we dont read that she has topped herself in time to come.
19-08-2006, 05:25 PM
PMSL @ Nikki, with a face like a slapped aarse upon hearing her name called out, then tottered down the stairs like an aged Hollywood diva who'd just swallowed a bottle of tranquilisers and whose hairdresser had a serious grudge against her ............ (actually she reminded me of a drunk Patsy from Ab Fab)

Nikki Meets Davina...again

[Image: d93_2045_nikki_int_n.jpg]
Tottering down the steps to a welcoming Davina she looked like a rabbit stuck in headlights, and she didn't really find her sea legs throughout the course of her interview.

Despite some reassuring words from very our own Big Mutha, Nikki remained wobbly throughout. Here are the few words that she could summon...

Davina: Firstly, you've been a bit startled. How you feeling?
Nikki: Scared.

You didn't really experience that [the booes] before. But you're alright. People still love you.
Nikki:... ( silence )

You've got Pete.
Nice

Look at me, Nikki.
I can't. Can't I just go and sit over there?

Ok then, lets go over.....
Oh errrrr.........What about my best bits????

There arent any, you've had them already.....
Oh.

PMSFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Serves the histrionic little mare right; she tried to milk her interview by acting the ickle child in order to garner as much air time as possible and got her bluff called and ended up with nothing.[Image: emteeth.gif]

Has she forgotten that we've seen a wide variety of her various personalities, and the "scared, stunned, terrified child" routine doesnt wash anymore, especially as its been superseded on many occasions in the Big Brother house by the "vain, attention seeking, back stabbing, malicious, bullying, manipulative, ungrateful, vile tempered, poisonous little troll" routine?

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
19-08-2006, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2006 06:42 PM by PJ.)
She deserved every minute of it. Hope she feels totally ashamed of herself today.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
19-08-2006, 08:35 PM
PJ Wrote:She deserved every minute of it. Hope she feels totally ashamed of herself today.

TBH PJ, I don't think "ashamed" is an emotion that Nikki is familiar with Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Princess Nikki Pandora 20 4,268 18-08-2006 12:26 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,441 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Nikki !!!!!! The Return !!!!! borneobabe 13 2,553 29-07-2006 03:47 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Nikki - pure entertainment borneobabe 52 4,883 06-07-2006 06:38 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Nikki or Sam to go? maxine 12 1,556 08-06-2006 04:18 PM
Last Post: Dave2010