Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nikki !!!!!! The Return !!!!!
26-07-2006, 05:24 PM

Big article in the papers here this evening claiming that Nikki is about to re-enter the BB house this Friday !!!! Ratings have plummeted since her departure and BB bosses have admitted they made a huge mistake. Article rather cleverly entitled "For Pete's sake.... bring Nikki back " Remains to be seen if its all hot air or not.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2006, 05:57 PM
The original source for this is the Daily Star....... Word on other forums is that its a load of rubbish and its yet another made up BB story by them. (surely not !!!)

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
26-07-2006, 07:19 PM
How can they put her back in?? The GBP voted her out and spent money doing so, there would be uproar if she went back in. Hell why not put all those that we voted out back in.
Find all posts by this user
27-07-2006, 12:28 AM
How ridiculous that they could even consider it (if they did). As you say, Buzz, people spent money getting her out. They'd feel cheated.
27-07-2006, 08:32 AM
They have done it before..................remember John Tickle. He was voted back in but wasn't allowed to win, remember how paranoid he was about Cameron.

Thing is it was the public who voted Nikki out and they must have really wanted her out as she up against everyone in the house bar one.

She'll be too busy doing her mag deals to go back into the house anyway.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
27-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Much as I wasn't keen on Nikki, I don't believe she should have gone that week and I honestly do believe that had the voting been like this week "vote to save" she would still be in there.

I know it's rehashing old news but judging by the Channel 4 BB Forums, there was a huge split between the Ash fans and Nikki fans. All the Ash fans were worried that Ash would go so they voted Nikki out and all the Nikki fans were worried that Nikki would go so they voted Ash out. All the real boring ones were ignored because of this panic voting by the Ash/Nikki divide.

If it had been "vote to save" then I believe that Ash and Nikki would still have got the same amount of votes only this time from their supporters and not their haters (along with Pete of course who is a foregone conclusion) and one of the borings would have gone!

I'm sure BB was reeling when they saw what happened and I really believe they had no idea it would turn out like that. They slipped up badly and lost one of their most popular housemates.

The Nikki supporters on the forum are still constantly on about campaigns to get her back in but at this stage of the game I don't think it would be fair.

I've seen lots of mentions about the John Tickle one but I didn't watch Big Brother then so I don't really know anything about what happened.

I'd love to have seen how Nikki coped with the Prison Task Big Grin
27-07-2006, 12:37 PM
That's silly Nikki can't go back in , she was voted off fairly and squarely, it will be a complete farce if she does.

Although i have to admit things have been so boring since Jayne and Nikki left.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
28-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Ive actually stopped watching more or less. I tend to catch an odd 20 mins here and there. Thats the problem when the dipsy public vote out all the interesting people because the 'irritate them'. Thats the point isnt it - it makes it interesting and gives us something to talk about.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
28-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Nikki would be unbearable if she went back in, she'd be having staged tantrums to the cameras it would be very tedious, it wouldn't work, it didn't work with John Tickle, he sat there all smug and superiour and the novelty of him being back wore off after about half an hour once you're gone you're gone. Housemates soon forget the evictees.
You'd have thought by now that BB would have learnt the lesson on vote to save.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
28-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Although I think it has gone flat since Nikki went she did deserve to go and would make everything a total farce if she went back in.

I am getting bored with BB now and am watching Love Island on C3 - that is worth watching!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nikki !!! Priory Clinic should have met her borneobabe 9 2,922 19-08-2006 08:35 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Princess Nikki Pandora 20 4,594 18-08-2006 12:26 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,649 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Nikki - pure entertainment borneobabe 52 5,641 06-07-2006 06:38 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Nikki or Sam to go? maxine 12 1,796 08-06-2006 04:18 PM
Last Post: Dave2010