Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nikki and Pete on Johnathon Ross
09-09-2006, 06:00 PM

Did anyone this last night? It was car crash tv at its finest. I desparately wanted to turn it off cos I was so embarassed for them and yet at the same time I could not turn it off for the very same reason!

They were both unbelievably bad. Nikki is a class A nutter and Pete is just weird and creepy. yuk to both of 'em!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Oh my god, Dol, I saw it. It was awful wasnt it??? I was watching from behind the sofa toward the end :ninja:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
09-09-2006, 06:51 PM
I watched it and cringed for them! I bet Jonathon Ross regretted asking them on the show! I hope this is the last time we see them. Pete showed a different side to him than what we saw on BB, you're right Dol he is just weird!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
09-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Saw a wee bit. That was enough. Had to turn it over. Absolutely horrendous.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
09-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Youtube. Unedited version

What awful people; Ricky Gervais' face is a picture.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
10-09-2006, 07:03 AM
I recorded it because I only wanted to see Ricky so it was nice to be able to run through Pete and Nicky
10-09-2006, 08:49 AM
I watched the repeat of the show last night and I really couldn't say that they were any more or less awful than they already were. They seemed exactly the same to me. Nikki was random and Pete was.......... well, Pete! Exactly the same as he always was in the diary room. I really couldn't see any difference. Actually, I thought Pete came across as a nice but off-the-wall bloke with Tourettes and Nikki came across as a pleasant but OTT member of the public.
10-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Patsy Wrote:I watched the repeat of the show last night and I really couldn't say that they were any more or less awful than they already were. They seemed exactly the same to me. Nikki was random and Pete was.......... well, Pete! Exactly the same as he always was in the diary room. I really couldn't see any difference. Actually, I thought Pete came across as a nice but off-the-wall bloke with Tourettes and Nikki came across as a pleasant but OTT member of the public.

I suppose you do live in Bromley and that might explain the last remark .... :bag:

I thought Pete was infinitely more creepy and I think Jonathon nearly cacked his pants when he got the chain out.

Ricky Gervais face kind of mirrored lots of other faces around the UK at the time ... I felt sorry for non-BB watching members of the public who had to watch - surely there should have been some warning!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
11-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Dolores Wrote:surely there should have been some warning!!!!

Surely seeing them every night for three months on BB was enough warning!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
11-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Dolores Wrote:I I felt sorry for non-BB watching members of the public who had to watch - surely there should have been some warning!!!!

Yes my sister who did not follow BB was aghast at the behaviour of the pair of them.

It was car crash tv and was one of those buttock clenching interviews that will probably be shown for years to come. Nikki I didnt think seemed too bad, in fact even she looked embarrased at Pete's antics. Pete came across as some kind of a retarded Frank Spencer - ridiculous and not at all entertaining. Ricky Gevais' and Jonathan Ross's faces were a picture.

I think they have (particularly Pete) committed chat show guest suicide.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jonathan Ross Show Friday Night Punkyfish 7 1,127 20-05-2007 12:23 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Princess Nikki Dolores 13 1,719 15-09-2006 02:36 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  A Christmas Carol (with Ross Kemp) Minklemar 2 1,601 21-12-2004 04:32 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Jonathan Ross MariaRob 2 959 20-12-2004 05:57 PM
Last Post: Pandora