Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nip/Tuck
14-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Nip/Tuck

Anyone else watching this rather enjoyable drivvel?

Or just me....?

I need a life...........
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Nip/Tuck
Ooo no Sayang...not drivel...great and compulsive viewing...I was totally hooked to series one and was gutted when I missed the final episode (extreme shift workers numptiness syndrome).....I am now glued to the set for this new series....love it..! :thumbsup: Although I have to say that Dylan Walsh was much yummier in his younger days (check out Hamburger Hill....:wubSmile...but then I guess you're not bothered about that!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Nip/Tuck
Yay Coastie! I was only calling it drivel in my lonesome-feeling-I'm-the-only-one-watching-it insecurity. Its brilliant!

Well hooked now.
20-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Nip/Tuck
Tonights the night....... :w00t:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Nip/Tuck
Wooo getting good now, drrrrrrrama. Almost as good as Desperate Housewives, oooh the twists and turns.

I was confused for a split second when they showed Christian, the "sex god", pumping the other week and he looked useless at it! But then I was thinking they did this purposely, firstly to get it on tv - looked about as erotic as walking the dog - but also to take the p out of his character a bit, so quite funny now I get it (it does seem to have a lot of moral overtones, a bit like Chicago Hope if anyone ever watched that - modern day Shakespear, well, ok, not that good, but kept me indoors and out of trouble....)

Only problem is I have to give up on American Apprentice as it runs at the same time.
05-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Nip/Tuck
Okay...it has to be said....the Doll! Eeew but I still couldn't stop watching!

I have been plenty ticked off as BB keeps over running and I keep missing the end off the show as I have had to record it the last couple of weeks! :glare:

11-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Nip/Tuck
Looks like just me and you Coastie!

How can the rest be missing this?

Don't know what to say more, but all the characters have big issues lol!
13-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Nip/Tuck
I cannot beleive that Christian is considering get back with Kimba..... :ohmy: Dear me...surely the fact she believes that by extending her love lines will mean she has everlasting love shows she's not all with it still!

What's with the woman and her son er adopted son...eeewy...glad that Sean & Julia have rescued their son though! Phew!

Loving the seriel rapist - The Carver - story line...how creepy is that and since he wears that horrid doll mask it scares the begeebers out of me each time! :ohmy:

14-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Nip/Tuck
Coastie, I'm guessing the adopted son is the Carver! When he was carving up Sean tonight, the use of the electronic voicebox hints we would otherwise know the voice eh?

Or could it be a woman? (the crazy incestuous one until we found out he was adopted, but she might be lying again, etc). The male model who was raped it might have been a strap-on or something to pretend male? Hence the comment of "used condom" to prevent evidence? Woo, my imagination is off now...no, must be the son.

Christian needs to be castrated. He's like my dog used to be until we got him fixed.
14-08-2005, 06:43 AM
Nip/Tuck
Scarey thought Sayang...I was thinking the same about the son but was veering more towards the possibility of the Carver being a woman (possibly the mum...now that would be a curve ball) for the same reasons as you have suggested. :ohmy:

Maybe Christian will smarten up abit after his HIV scare....then again maybe not! :mellow: