Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noisy Neighbours
16-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Noisy Neighbours

Does anyone else suffer with noisy neighbours ?

I am at the moment, and its really starting to grate on my nerves.

I live in a semi, and when we moved in there was a man next door living alone. Then his daughter who was 19 moved back in with him as she split up from her boyfriend. She then got back with the boyfriend and he moved in as well.

This meant that nearly every night they would go clubbing, and on their return they would be shouting, screaming etc .... would wake up my dogs who in turn woke us up. You would then hear them go to bed, whereby they normally had a blazing row, followed by a mammoth bonking session.

Then about a month ago the guys X-wife split up from her partner .... so she moved back in together with her 8 year old child and three dogs !!!

I truly have never heard so much noise coming from their house. They have 5 cars between them (one is a wreck) which i dont think have ever been serviced so they rev engines at all times of the day and night. They have three dogs which bark all the time causing mine to join in when alone i.e. at night. When im sat in my lounge i can hear them yelling to one another through the house, and screaming, and crying and arguing and just being BLUMMIN NOISY.

There's nothing i can do about it though. Im just hoping the X-wife finds someone new again soon and bogs off, taking with her the kid and the dogs.

Does anyone else suffer with bad neighbours ?

BTW, the man who lives next door is lovely and i wouldnt change him for the world. Just the rest of the family.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Noisy Neighbours
I hate noisy neighbours Bonsai!

Living in student accomodation and houses, we have to suffer noisy streets, not just neighbours, so i sympathise completely!

I just don't understand why people have to be so noisy? Its just inconsiderate. We hear music and all sorts going off at 2,3 in the morning. Firstly, when I come in from a night out I just want to go to bed, never mind stick music on. Secondly, its late! Why can you not think of other people!

I could go on all day, its one of my pet peeves!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
16-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Noisy Neighbours
That sucks Bonnie. Do you think they've been getting tips off that naughty channel 5 program?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
16-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Noisy Neighbours
I don't suffer with bad neighbours ... but I think my neighbour does!

I like to watch tv late at night and I often worry that I might keep her awake at night.

but other than that I'm a considerate neighbour and so is she. I'm end of terrace so luckily I only have one neighbour to deal with. She's moving out soon and I'm not looking forward to new neighbours ... for one thing who's gonna feed my cat in the summer when I'm off camping every weekend?!
17-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Noisy Neighbours
PJ Wrote:That sucks Bonnie. Do you think they've been getting tips off that naughty channel 5 program?

You never know PJ .... i will listen closer next time, and perhaps get a spy hole installed :ninja: <----- Bonnie looking through spy hole.

Dol - i too worry about the TV in my bedroom waking up the next door neighbours .... but i have to say im starting to not give a s*h*i*t.

I really cannot believe how inconsiderate people are. Like Mars said, if i have a heavy night on the juice, when i come home all i want to do is have a decaf coffee and go to bed. But next door they want to continue the party.

We have had many a Fri or Saturday night sat in our lounge at 3am when we have been woken up by the peeps next door sitting outside on our wall talking loudly. Its right outside our bedroom window, and after struggling to ignore them and sleep - we find we cant and get up and watch TV and have a drink. One of my pet hates is having interupted sleep :angry:

I was thinking of taking a bucket of water upstairs and leaving it in the bedroom. If they sit on my wall again waking me up i could tip it over their heads !!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
18-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Noisy Neighbours
Go Bons, Go Bons!! I like the water/bucket/on their heads deal!!:smartie:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Noisy Neighbours
There's a party going on down my street, and its 2 oclock. Hmphhh :boxing:

They could have at least invited me!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should you tell your neighbours if you are moving? MariaRob 12 1,090 04-05-2006 07:41 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  Neighbours and planning tigger 11 1,153 05-04-2006 10:42 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Neighbours. Cat 22 1,708 23-03-2006 11:54 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze