Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nominations / New Housemates
06-07-2006, 05:23 PM

This week Jayne was imune from the nomination process......do you think that next week the other new housemates will all be imune, but that Jayne will be fair game? And what about Aisleyene - will she be imune from nomination this week?

I hope so....it'll give the others a change to settle in, plus I think it's almost certain that Jayne will be up for eviction with one or more of the original housemates - so I think there's a good chance that Jayne could go next week (and I REALLY want her to go).

Also - I think that Jayne shouldn't be allowed to nominate this week as she's constantly broken the rules since she arrived.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2006, 08:17 AM
I hope that Jayne ISN'T up for nomination. Although he manners make me cringe i do think she will whip the place up and tell people a few home truths. Its will be fun to watch.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Bonsai Wrote:I hope that Jayne ISN'T up for nomination. Although he manners make me cringe i do think she will whip the place up and tell people a few home truths. Its will be fun to watch.

Hm she seems too busy sucking up to them all to me.
07-07-2006, 10:25 AM
MariaRob Wrote:Hm she seems too busy sucking up to them all to me.

Yeah she hates Aisleyne but seems to have a problem with saying that too her face! She becomes a pussy cat when she sits down to talk to her. Ash doesn't have a clue she is hated so bad.
Made me laugh too that Lea and Niki were f*ing this and that about Ash and yet when she went up to them to give them a hug did they tell her to F off then? No

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Jayne what a s.lag

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ex Housemates voted into the House Next Door! ~ils~ 10 2,256 09-08-2006 12:47 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Nominations have been done and announced Critique 11 2,083 29-07-2006 03:49 PM
Last Post: Bella
  alternate way of evicting housemates borneobabe 4 910 19-07-2006 05:55 PM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Your thoughts on all the housemates now maxine 16 2,015 23-06-2006 09:52 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Nominations Spoiler MariaRob 8 1,197 20-06-2006 10:21 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  New Housemates Cat 25 2,570 30-05-2006 02:40 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR