Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nominations Spoiler
19-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Nominations Spoiler

Nikki is up for eviction the third week running. For all her whining that she doesnt want to go, she doesnt make herself very liked in the House and never seems to learn any lessons from her behaviour. She is beginning to annoy me now with her theatrics, constant complaining and that funny squashed up face.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Nominations Spoiler
I read this .... and it seems the housemates who talked about nominations had to vote for one another, and poor Nikki lost out.

The others vote normally.

P.s. - shouldnt this be a spoiler ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Nominations Spoiler
I've renamed the thread in case it spoils anyones viewing pleasure to find out about this before the main show.......

This is really unfair on Nikki....this is how they voted:
Glyn: Nikki
Imogen: Lea
Lea: Imogen
Lisa: Nikki
Nikki: Lisa

The other housemates voted in private, but weren't allowed to vote Nikki - so the 2 of more with the most votes from everyone else will be up against Nikki.

Left to vote are:
Pete
Richard
Mikey
Aisling
Susie

I'm pretty sure that Richard and Aisling will vote for Lisa, so she'll probably be up. Along with maybe Imogen?
19-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Nominations Spoiler
It was Lisa that made the casting vote. If she had voted for glyn then all of the rule-breakers would have been up for eviction fair and square. Everybody else was playing this game, but the horrible little troll decided to try and save her own hide instead.

Nikki is not happy with her.
19-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Nominations Spoiler
This may well turn out to be the best thing that could have happened today. Firstly Nicki is up for the third time running, and unless some disaster happens, it is almost 100% probable that her opponent on Friday will be the horrible Lisa. Cue...... third survival in a row for Nicky, and the pleasure of seeing the traitor who nominated her when she didnt have to.... get booted out the door. Plus.....its got to get the others thinking hard that Nikki must be hugely popular on the outside, plus god knows what it will do to Nikky's confidence.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
20-06-2006, 08:06 AM
Nominations Spoiler
This is pathetic punishment. Basically, all except Nikki get off scot free for discussing nominations. For goodness sake, Imogen has been caught out 3 times - she should automatically go up for eviction.
20-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Nominations Spoiler
maxine Wrote:Imogen has been caught out 3 times - she should automatically go up for eviction.

My husband said this last night. he thought the rules were 3 strikes and you're out.

I too think she should automatically be up for nomination as she has permanently flounted the rules.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
20-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Nominations Spoiler
Bonsai Wrote:I too think she should automatically be up for nomination as she has permanently flounted the rules.

Imogen is a fick as a plank and cant understand a simple request - I agree the boring bint should be up for nomination. What is the point of her, dull dull dull.

PS Sorry for not putting as a spoiler earler, I was over excited, it wont happen again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight ********** ~ils~ 8 1,595 11-08-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,947 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,195 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,570 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 1,039 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Spoiler Bella 5 1,063 04-08-2006 09:07 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Nominations have been done and announced Critique 11 1,950 29-07-2006 03:49 PM
Last Post: Bella
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,304 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  *** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 14 1,886 11-07-2006 11:33 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 1,068 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine