Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal TV upset
21-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Normal TV upset

OK. I'm not sure if you guys get or watch this show but a show called Rockstar: INXS finished tonight and it was only on cable television. I watched it from the beginning and I thought it shi*tted over Australian Idol. But what I am very angry about is that the 'normal' channels as I call them today told all of Australia who actually won before it was broadcasted of Fox8. Luckily I was watching another channel at the time when my mom told me that Channel 7's News Updates told her who won. She didn't tell me thank god but then my dad came home from work and said it was all over the radio. So I turned off everything, the TV (even though I knew Cable TV wouldn't tell you before they broadcasted it!), Radio everything. I even avoided going to my Home Page because that was MSN and MSN sponsor the show. Now, is this some sort of revenge? Just because they missed out on such a great show do they have to spoil it for the people who have cable? It's their own fault, Channel 10 was dumb enough to air another series of that dreadful show Australian Idol, Channel 9 is the most boring channel so they wouldn't have it and Channel 7, well let's just say they couldn't afford it! This has made me pretty mad and it got my family annoyed because they were wither listening to the radio or watching TV. Also my little sister found out who won so I had to do everything she said or she would tell me. I call this: REVENGE OF THE STUPID NORMAL CHANNELS THAT MISSED OUT ON A SHOW SO THEY RUINED IT FOR PEOPLE and I feel like complaining to the TV Studios and the Radio places.
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Normal TV upset
Did you guys get it over there in the UK?
21-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Normal TV upset
We didn't jakey, but I've just seen the website and it looks great. Is the winner really the new member of INXS?

And it was a bit mean of the normal channels to spoil the final!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
21-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Normal TV upset
Yeah the winner, J.D Fortune is the new lead singer of INXS and they're doin a world tour which starts in January to promote their new album. Weren't they just mean to try and spoil it? Luckily I dodged their bullet :boxing: and got to see who won at the appropriate time. What do you think? Should I complain? :kid:
21-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Normal TV upset
Probably not worth it as the damage is done now!

You'd be better writing to JD Fortune and telling him what you did to enjoy the final (and ask for some tickets for the tour Wink )

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
22-09-2005, 05:48 AM
Normal TV upset
lol I should. And the runner up, Marty Casey who was my favourite will be opening the tour so i get two great performances rolled into one awesome night. Can it get any better?