Northern Angel
26-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Northern Angel

Hello N.A. I see you sneaked in under the radar. Let me be the first to welcome you to SO. It's been a nice place to chat and the folks are all good eggs. Some are a little goofy, some are non-existant, most are lovely. Hope you stick around and post a lot. There's always something to get in on here. Welcome aboard!! :laugh:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Northern Angel
Welcome Northern Angel - are you from Newcastle?

If yes do you know Ant and Dec?
Have you ever played footie with Alan Shearer?
And do you say why eye alot?

Coastie

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Northern Angel
...and if you are indeed the Angel of the North, you'll be from Gateshead -- so I apologise for Coastie's poor geography. God help those in peril on the sea :laugh:

How to you type with your arms spread out like that?

Welcome to SO!!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
26-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Northern Angel
So I can read a nautical chart better than a road map...what's the problem with that! Tongue

Angel I see you've posted already...cool...keep it up and don't be afraid to explore the other threads!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-09-2005, 06:21 AM
Northern Angel
Welcome to SO, Northern Angel :bye:

It looks like you have already settled in well, good to have you on board :thumbsup:
26-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Northern Angel
Fee For All Wrote:..

How to you type with your arms spread out like that?

Welcome to SO!!

Maybe she (it is a she isn't it, can blokes be angels???) stands side on a few feet away (arms length) from the computer and dips to the left or right - depending on which way she (presumably) is facing. Aim lean tap, straighten shuffle aim lean and tap, bit arduous I'd say.

Welcome anyway you of huge wing span.
26-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Northern Angel
funny image cat - i like that

or maybe she (presuming) has a PA and dictates her messages.
with a headset
from 65ft high.

do you know antony gormley then?
26-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Northern Angel
Cat Wrote:can blokes be angels

one word Cat ... GABRIEL! (and yes it is a boy's name!)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Northern Angel
Amusing theory indeed, Cat. However, I think even an angel would lose patience doing this, being digitally challenged (see pic below).

[Image: angel-of-the-north.gif]

Would also need a piggin big keyboard.
27-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Northern Angel
mississippigirl Wrote:Hello N.A. I see you sneaked in under the radar. Let me be the first to welcome you to SO. It's been a nice place to chat and the folks are all good eggs. Some are a little goofy, some are non-existant, most are lovely. Hope you stick around and post a lot. There's always something to get in on here. Welcome aboard!! :laugh:

THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME.NO DOUBT WE WILL COME ACROSS EACH OTHER IN ONE OF THE FORUMS.