Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice to Sponsors
22-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Notice to Sponsors

Please note that you can no longer "see" other members who have set themselves as invisible.

Many members didn't like the fact that people could see them as being online despite the fact they were set to invisible.

Using the invisible option prevents your member name from appearing in the online list to everyone except myself and moderators. To change to invisible mode click User CP > Edit Options... and then click "Use Invisible Mode" box and then "Save Changes".

This notice has been emailed to all Sponsors (if they allow emails from the administrator).

If you're a Sponsor and didn't receive an email please check that your anit-spam options are set to allow emails from the survivor-online.co.uk domain.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Notice to Sponsors
Haydon Wrote:Many members didn't like the fact that people could see them as being online despite the fact they were set to invisible.

Did we have a vote?

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
23-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Notice to Sponsors
Groucho Wrote:Did we have a vote?

you were drunk and millitant when you wrote that weren't you, laddie!

I personally welcome the idea ...not that I go invisible, but I just think it seems logical.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Notice to Sponsors
Dolores Wrote:you were drunk and millitant when you wrote that weren't you, laddie!

Blush Guilty as charged Miss

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user