Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O Grade Science
05-06-2005, 08:53 AM
O Grade Science

Anyone else fed up with "bad boy in da house" Science?

The black "is tells it like it is" rap bad boy thing is ridiculous and a front for a rude pipsqueek with a Napoleon complex.

Who brought him up? He cannot speak properly, communicate without shouting, he rarely listens and is getting by on the others fear of seeming racist by calling him on his attitude.

He needs a spell on the naughty step. What is his problem? :angry:

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2005, 12:31 PM
O Grade Science
I don't like him at all.
His accent, mannerisms, personality, in fact everything about him, is annoying.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
05-06-2005, 01:05 PM
O Grade Science
He spends his time either

1. reminding people of their age and how He expects people to act based on the number of years they have been alive.
2. droning on about respect like a stuck 50c cd. i would respect anyone who actually did not trot out this silly bravado "gangsta" word like it meant anything. :ranting:
3. telling people how he is and how he tells the "troof" and speaks his mind - again the actions of a non-listener

and what about the barnet?

when not tied down to the mast he looks like a negative of a sunrise - spooky or what :wacko:

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
05-06-2005, 04:08 PM
O Grade Science
isleofweather Wrote:Anyone else fed up with "bad boy in da house" Science?

The black "is tells it like it is" rap bad boy thing is ridiculous and a front for a rude pipsqueek with a Napoleon complex.

Who brought him up? He cannot speak properly, communicate without shouting, he rarely listens and is getting by on the others fear of seeming racist by calling him on his attitude.

He needs a spell on the naughty step. What is his problem? :angry:
His barnet now closely resembles someone that has stuck their fingers in a light socket and stood in a bowl of water.

He doesnt speak, he shouts.

He doesnt listen, he simply yells over the top of other people until they give in.

He picks his nose to the degree where he looks like he is mining for coal.

And he is STILL insisting on using that ludicrous black gangsta rap accent which, after about five words, he cant keep up and ends up sounding like Fred Dibnah..... ie "Yeh mah man, chekk it owt, ya know wot ahhhm sayinnnnn , ehh ooop ya wassock, gerrout meeeee weeeeehhhhhh......" Rolleyes

He shows glimmers of intelligence very occasionally but then spoils it by trying to be someone he isnt.

I agree with the two of you, a spell on the naughty step for Mr Science might knock some of that most unattractive arrogance out of him...

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
05-06-2005, 06:47 PM
O Grade Science
Got to agree with everything said. Bit of a prize plonker at times.
05-06-2005, 06:54 PM
O Grade Science
Me too - agreeing that is. He's an idiot.

That said, he does come off with the odd funny statement Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2005, 09:45 AM
O Grade Science
I am disliking this man more and more as time goes on.

As Pandora has said, he just shouts all the time, doesn't listen to anyone else and after an argument he changes the facts to make out that he was in the right.
Like last night after Maxwell threw a water bomb at him and Science chucked the bin at Maxwell.
Afterwards, Science explained that because his hands were wet the bin slipped.........yeh right, doh.
And in the diary room he was soooooo defensive of what BB said, saying he hadn't done anything wrong. Whereas both Maxwell and Anthony both just accepted what BB said.

[Image: 429.gif]
06-06-2005, 11:07 AM
O Grade Science
Science is SERIOUSLY getting on my tits.

The sooner they nominate him the better, I can't wait to get him out of there.

And why does everyone keep saying he's intelligent (including him)? I cannot recall one VAGUELY intelligent thing the boy has said since he's been there! :mad2:
06-06-2005, 11:33 AM
O Grade Science
I actually hate him now. His voice is so bloody annoying. I'd love to see one of the other housemates punch f*** out of him.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
O Grade Science
Oooo puzzling one for me. I want to dislike him and actually I do, but I do have a grudging admiration for his respect of elders [being cross that the 'kids' threw a water bomb at Derek whilst he was in bed].

But that incident with the bin last night - was typical of 'that sort' - trying to justify his obvious bad behaviour and rule breaking, and lying about it too boot. No I don't like liars and Science is a liar - and he has a stupid wooden thing that hangs out of his hat - and I don't know what it is and it is severely ANNOYING!!:ranting:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8 out of 10 cats with Derek/Science sayangmouse 7 1,477 13-08-2005 09:24 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Science goes.... Dolores 31 4,118 24-07-2005 02:12 PM
Last Post: jaycee
  Science - the dilemma borneobabe 45 5,080 22-07-2005 05:48 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Orlaith v Science - Who Do You Want To Evict? Pandora 50 4,937 22-07-2005 02:50 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Science Pandora 81 8,324 20-07-2005 05:28 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  No doubt Science is one of the housemates up tomorrow ! borneobabe 7 1,282 19-07-2005 02:29 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  food, wine, Science and Maxwell and everything (22/6/05) Dolores 11 2,261 23-06-2005 07:35 PM
Last Post: Cat