Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOOps - am I in trouble?
22-11-2007, 12:10 PM
OOOps - am I in trouble?

Kinda feel sorry for the trio - Mark, welsh bint and the girlfriend.

How the hell do you explain to someone you love that you feel maybe even stronger for someone else?

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2007, 03:46 PM
OOOps - am I in trouble?
Simple. You canoodle with the someone else on national telly every night for a week. She'll soon get the message.
23-11-2007, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2007 01:32 AM by xrayspex.)
OOOps - am I in trouble?
Patsy Wrote:Simple. You canoodle with the someone else on national telly every night for a week. She'll soon get the message.
HAHA! Incredibly mean to do to someone who your having a relationship with, especially on a cheesy national tv show and the very reason why he was booted out first.
Extremely stupid on his part and self absorbed. To do it on national tv - just idiotic.
23-11-2007, 11:46 AM
OOOps - am I in trouble?
I did feel sorry for him but think that wiping his tears away with a big red hanky was a bit OTT. As someone said, I am sure they will make up in a OK or Hello magazine spread!
23-11-2007, 10:31 PM
OOOps - am I in trouble?
MariaRob Wrote:I did feel sorry for him but think that wiping his tears away with a big red hanky was a bit OTT. As someone said, I am sure they will make up in a OK or Hello magazine spread!
I dont feel sorry at all, complete moron! LOL
He knew how it would be perceived and continued with all cameras on him.
Deep down inside- HE WANTED IT TO HAPPEN otherwise he would have stopped himself.

And that dumb welsh shirley temple retard is no better for constantly throwing herself and flirting with him when she very well knew all cameras are on her and he has a girlfreind on outside waiting for him.

Two idiotic morons..lol
16-03-2011, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 06:12 PM by surreyfrog(sf).)
OOOps - am I in trouble?
dear qqww

I noticed there are lots of Jap spammers appearing lately. Including 'I love the f//ing piano'

is this you?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjIwNjM3MTY=.html

if so , here's hoping if the 'quake didn't get you the tsunami did

cheers!