Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Hallows Eve Twitterings!
19-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Of Hallows Eve Twitterings!

Hello Surviviors

I've not yet entered anything into these pages of Rythmes or riddles but I confess I do like them and I also feel that they aren't just for children to enjoy.

Of the title I have given the thread, I suppose if you aren't the sort interested in stories and poems than what follows will no doubt be nothing else to you other than a few twitterings.

I am also sharing them with you now because I may not find time or a computer to register them on this weekend. My home P.c has started giving me jip so I've decided to leave it alone until I return. As on Monday I leave Newcastle again to head down South to sing. I ask you not to judge the twitterings too harshly they are not rude, you may want to use them at a theme event. I acquired a book from the event of a previous hallows eve dinner night and Northumbrian tales of things that go bump in the night.

If after having read these delicate but humerous little poems you'd like to read more, than I will write or ring the author to find out if she has any spare copies to sell and the price plus postage they would cost to buy.

I hope all you wanabe Survivors Witches and Warlocks are ready to get into practice. :devil: Mm. Smile

The devil is still an angel that can smile.

Maureen
Northern Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Twitterings. Northern angel 1 626 19-10-2005 02:43 PM
Last Post: Northern angel