16-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Ofcom may intervene

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6265127.stm

For those of you who are into this cra-p
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Ofcom may intervene
less racism and more the fact she is a twit.

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Ofcom may intervene
The point is that 2000+ people have complained - 1800 in the last 12 hours. Now what may be snide bitchy comments to you might be seen as racist by others. You may have missed something that was broadcast last night or thismorning.

I presume you do not spend your time watching every single second that is broadcasted
16-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Ofcom may intervene
Whilst I in no way condone racism in any form, I have to ask the question...on the edit last night Shilpa was seen to take the pi$$ out of the way Jo said the word 'whale', she stated she could not understand what Jo was saying, and later sat with Dirk and Jermain laughing about it and mimicking her.

How many people will ring and complain about this?
16-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Ofcom may intervene
I don’t know whether any of the three witches are actually racist – watch Jade squawk in protest that “her dad was black” (he is mixed race), they are just nasty pieces of work. The dreadful Jackay started all this in referring to “that injun” and Jo’s mimicking of her Mumbai accent is just totally unacceptable in the 21st century. I work for the civil service and if I did that mimicking an Asian colleague, I would be severely disciplined and would probably face dismissal for serious misconduct. I hope all their “careers” crash and burn after this unpleasant episode.:angry:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
16-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Ofcom may intervene
Punkyfish Wrote:I hope all their “careers” crash and burn after this unpleasant episode.

Careers....

Jade - A fat ignoramous unwittingly belittled by the nations media and population.
Jo - Former member of a cover band fro pre-pubesents currently out of work
Danielle - A geriatric footballers groupie (Not even a wife) who cheated in a pagent competition

Not a lot to lose really!!

Oh and IoW....I've just noticed your Danielle thread - explains something!
16-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Ofcom may intervene
The people who watch the live feed are saying that Jack called Shilpa a "paki" and although C4 bleeped the word. C4 are denying that he used that word, but lipreaders of DS seem sure that he did.

Bollox to potplants
16-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Ofcom may intervene
Must be true then. What did "The Sun" say?

I know I'm probably sticking my neck out here, but he seems to me to be of the ilk that would use that term pretty freely in RL and doesn't have the intelligence to modify his language in the BB House. Stupid honky.
16-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Ofcom may intervene
C4 claim he said C***..............So that makes it alright then..!

Pats - the Sun is on the fence and haven't comitted to support or condemn Watch this space
16-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Ofcom may intervene
What do C4 expect? These people use gutter language in their day-to-day conversation. Surely it can't be the first time this has happened? There's been a constant stream of plankton running through that house for years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should BB intervene? Dolores 32 3,430 18-01-2007 04:27 PM
Last Post: Seabreeze