Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Man!
13-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Oh Man!

I went to my 7 year olds Christmas concert yesterday, i knew there was going to be trouble when he spotted me in the audience and started pulling his costume over his head, showing off, he then started a thumping competition with a little girl standing next to him, then went on to nose picking, you know when you are amongst all the other mums whose children are being so well behaved and my son is like Dennis the bloody Menace! :ohmy: we then arrived home and i noticed he had ripped his new costume.:ranting:
At the end of the concert the Head-mistreess had a severe frown on her face when looking at me.:unsure:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Oh Man!
bridge Wrote:I went to my 7 year olds Christmas concert yesterday, i knew there was going to be trouble when he spotted me in the audience and started pulling his costume over his head, showing off, he then started a thumping competition with a little girl standing next to him, then went on to nose picking, you know when you are amongst all the other mums whose children are being so well behaved and my son is like Dennis the bloody Menace! :ohmy: we then arrived home and i noticed he had ripped his new costume.:ranting:
At the end of the concert the Head-mistreess had a severe frown on her face when looking at me.:unsure:

Oh Bridge, that did make me laugh - been there too :unsure: Wanted to give you rep for cheering me up but it says I have to spread it around a bit!!
13-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Oh Man!
they sure know how to embaress you eh Crit?

Benjamin Disraeli

13-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Oh Man!
LOL! That's brilliant. At least he had fun, Bridge and I'm sure he didn't totally wreck it. And it's always an amusing story that you can tell to his children one day!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Oh Man!
Yeah but his performance will always be remembered - forever, and can always be used to embarrass him in later years, first girlfriend, family parties etc ...

... it was very funny though - I bet??:kid:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

13-12-2005, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2005 03:22 PM by bridge.)
Oh Man!
well even though i could have like ...............Killed the little brat, i did have a giggle about it afterwards, it was either laugh or cry.

and like you said it is going to be good blackmail material for when he is older! haaaa haaaaa haaaaaa <---------best witches laugh

Benjamin Disraeli

13-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Oh Man!
T-he....he sounds like a chip of the old block if you ask me bridge! :naughty:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
13-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh Man!
Awww, Bridge, thats a fantastic story, and I'm sure he was the star of the show.
I've just been to see both my sons today in their school Xmas show, and I had tears in my eyes. Bless them.
Although my oldest son, whilst singing a song, kept staring into the bright light above him, screwing his face up, then feeling his forehead to see how his screwed up face felt:laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
14-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Oh Man!
You must have felt so terrible and embaressed when the principal gave you a greasy :kid: I feel sorry for you, not to self: never have kids! - Or, just never go to their concerts :w00t:
14-12-2005, 06:04 AM
Oh Man!
bridge we had our little one's Christmas thing tonight and he started to look a little crazy but I shot him that Mommy Evil Eye thing. We have a small elementary school and the kindergarten through grade 6 all had their little programs and some of those kids had me hootin' and shakin' my head b/c there go I...mine is mostly well-behaved but he is his father's son so I have been shamed too many times to recall but as mentioned above by someone...I
WILL TELL ALL AT AN INAPPROPRIATE TEEN-AGED MOMENT!!! I EVEN HAVE PICTURES FOR SOME OF THE STORIES!!!! (bad mommy, bad!!!:ninja: ):photo:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure: