Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh just grow up!
09-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh just grow up!

what phrases send you off into peals of delinquent laughter, but you know deep down that you should be more grown up about?

For me it's:

A knob of butter ... snigger, snigger (a knob of anything really!)

and anyone who uses the phrase "having it off" in a sentence!

Am I the only juvenile on board?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Oh just grow up!
'I love your ring!' :laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Oh just grow up!
Quote:
Yes.

Find all posts by this user
09-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Oh just grow up!
Oh no!

Lobby.

Lobby.

Always does it for me.

I used to work in a hotel and had to say over the intercom "..could all South African Airways Staff, flight 243 meet in the lobby at 2.45pm, apart from the one I have just shagged and is breathless and spent in my room, I will pick you up later"
09-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Oh just grow up!
Dolores Wrote:For me it's:

A knob of butter ... snigger, snigger (a knob of anything really!)

I found an old ice cream carton in the back of a cupboard the other day, written on the top in felt tip pen were the words 'odd knobs' - I showed Mr F and we both guffawed and said 'odd knobs' to each other all day, with a joint age of 92 yrs - yes of course we should grow up.

I cannot stop myself replying something smutty when someone rings the ouse and says all they want is 'a quickie'!! snigger

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

09-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Oh just grow up!
Dolores....I still find pooting hilarious and I'm glad to say the rest of my watch are like minded and we all have a good chuckle when someone poots even if it's smelly! Blush

We are all big kids....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh just grow up!
Dolores Wrote:and anyone who uses the phrase "having it off" in a sentence!

Dol, this reminds me of one time when my mum & dad were decorating. They were trying to open a tin of paint that had been previously used and my dad couldn't get it off and asked my mum when she last had it off to which my mum replied she hadn't had it off for ages. The funny thing was they didn't get it when I burst out laughing and I couldn't explain to them why I was laughing!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
09-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh just grow up!
:blink:
Dolores Wrote:Am I the only juvenile on board?!

Oh no!
having it off does it for me. I always remember my Dad talking about having it off when I was about 12 and I laughed a forced false laughter just to look cool in front of my mates and let them know that I knew what having it off was, even though I was really embarrassed.
My boss recently talked about having it off and I went into sniggers behind his back and the man who fitted my new wardrobe asked me what size knobs I wanted and I said big as you got and then went into fits of giggles

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
09-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Oh just grow up!
No Dol - you are not the only juvenile on the forum.

I still find childish amusement in slang words for genitals dropped into normal conversational scenarios. I used to have a client called "Dick Darling" - I laughed every time I said his name. Even worse, delegate lists for meeting attendees were always listed surname firstname, so his name would always be written "Darling, Dick" which still makes me wet myself now.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
09-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh just grow up!
For me it's 'pull your finger out'. :sick:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."