Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh the shame!
17-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh the shame!

So, last night I was round some friends' house, we'd had a lovely evening and I was more than a little drunk. As we were leaving I bent down to put my shoes on and, to my complete shock and horror, I let out an enormous fart. I was mortified. But, instead of laughing it off, I completely ignored it. The others were trying, unsuccessfully, to stifle guffaws. So, there is the full story of my shame which I just had to share.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Oh the shame!
Similar thing happened to Mama Coastie the other day...she was in a meeting...everyone was quiet as they had to think about what was said...Mama Coastie got a frog in her throat and was trying, unsuccesfully to hold back the cough...she took a gulp of water and almost chocked so coughing and spluttering she left the room...as she got to the door she also pooted rather loudly! :sick:

Naturally Mama Coastie apologised to the group later and they simply said they were just concerned for her welfare and hoped se was ok..Mama Coastie remains mortified and will love the fact I have shared her shameful tale with you all! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
17-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Oh the shame!
lmao maxine!! :laugh:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
17-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh the shame!
sometimes you make me so proud to call you my sister! :applause:
17-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Oh the shame!
Max...YOU GO GIRL!!!:yahoo:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
18-09-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh the shame!
Dolores Wrote:sometimes you make me so proud to call you my sister! :applause:

I gather you are the shining example Maxine chooses to follow Dol! :w00t:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
18-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh the shame!
Coastie Wrote:I gather you are the shining example Maxine chooses to follow Dol! :w00t:

Ah you beat me to it Coastie, I was just going to say that I bet Dol has taught Max everything she knows including the phantom farting!

Next time Max, stand up and be proud of your farts! You go girl!:laugh:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Oh the shame!
Never hold in your farts because they will travel up your spine and into your brain and that`s were sh*tty ideas come from
18-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh the shame!
SB - is that where the saying 'Are you saying something or is that just your brain farting?' comes from?

I belch during a radio transmission today...100's if not 1000's would have heard but I can honestly say it just popped out Blush

18-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Oh the shame!
Coastie Wrote:...Mama Coastie got a frog in her throat and was trying, unsuccesfully to hold back the cough...she took a gulp of water and almost chocked so coughing and spluttering she left the room...as she got to the door she also pooted rather loudly! :sick:

Naturally Mama Coastie apologised to the group later and they simply said they were just concerned for her welfare and hoped se was ok..Mama Coastie remains mortified and will love the fact I have shared her shameful tale with you all! :laugh:

I did an almost identical thing! Had a bad cough, it was very quiet in the office and had a coughing fit and ended up parping in front of a couple of colleagues. I ignored it too!

I remember also once going into the Hall of Cards (card shops of yesteryear), it was deathly quiet and I felt a bit flauent - though it would be a silent one but came out a real louden, I couldnt get out of that shop quick enough!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  have heavy periods do you? Shame. survivorfan 20 1,474 08-09-2005 04:55 PM
Last Post: Bella
  What's your secret shame? Dolores 62 2,700 31-05-2005 07:50 PM
Last Post: Gelastic