[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Okay?
ok , what terrible items they chose to sell ok, and it annoys me that sas is still keeping Tre in when he should have gone last night ok. Simon was a terrible presenter but it was soooooo funny when he was putting the legs on the bouncer - - - ok
31-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Okay?
they all failed desperatey in this task didnt they.......

I belly laughed at Simon with the legs of the trampoline and i thought Kristina was AWFUL, and that was a real surprise, i thought she would be good at that sort of thing.....

and im still loving Tre :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
31-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Okay?
Isis Wrote:I belly laughed at Simon with the legs of the trampoline .....
:laugh:

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time - the regular presenters cracking up was brill, and to do it six times was classic....

actually changed the channel when Kristine was on I was so mortified for her..

enjoying this series muchly - okay?

bam bam
31-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Okay?
Tigereye Wrote:That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time - the regular presenters cracking up was brill, and to do it six times was classic....

actually changed the channel when Kristine was on I was so mortified for her..

enjoying this series muchly - okay?

my toes were curling in shame for Kristina - did she not think to practice before hand?!!??! not a practical product for acrylic nail extentions really is it...... :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
31-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Okay?
Verry funny last night with Simon and the bouncer! Also loved Tre's comments about all the people sitting at home wanting a wheel chair. Smile

So glad there is going to be another series. I had heard that SAS wasn't going to another and this was to be his last. Who will they get if he doesn't do it??

Do you think SAS was right to keep Simon?

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Okay?
Tre is very funny, at 1st i wasnt sure if he was aware he was being funny, but he so does!!!!

Simon should have gone last night, the bloke is a toss@........

31-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Okay?
Loved it Big Grin

Also loved the bit where SAS said he wanted to find the three people that bought Kristina's broom thing, take them to the hospital and get their brains examined.

I wonder if the shopping channel peeps will allow them back next series?

As for the firing, well everyone in Simon's team screwed up didn't they. I thought that Simon would get fired, but in fairness Naomi's been a bit of a nonentity all series, so I didn't think she'd make the final two.

Who for the last two now? I reckon Katie and Kristina. The only thing with Katie is that they've been having a go at her every week on the Adrian Chiles programme, and I doubt they'd do that so confidently if she made the last two. So maybe Lohit for the second space? And still Kristina to win.

Mick Smile
No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts

For topical debate and vitriolic mudslinging DON'T visit: http://www.greatworlddebate.com cos it's a dead link.

INSTEAD visit http://greatworlddebate.net/gwdsmf/index.php
31-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Okay?
So are you Mavis? large of bust, short of friends and big on knitting? Dear sweet Katie - never afraid to voice a snobby, narrow minded opnion is she! I, personally have never watched or bought anything off a tv channel, but that's cos I'm not very adventurous not cos I'm wildly exciting and everything Mavis isn't, although I have a medium bust, lots of friends and I can't knit for toffee.

Katie and Tre are giving this programme its life blood, even if Sir Alan doesn't employ them (and quite frankly I'd be gobsmacked if he did!) he should give them a percentage of his earnings for the show!

I was sure that Simon would go last night. He completely lost the plot on this task, obviously not someone who copes under pressure to perform right here right now.

I'm looking forward to the interview show next week - although I often wonder why Sir Alan doesn't do this in the first place - but then that's why I'm not a multi millionaire or a tv mogul I suppose!

Only two more weeks to go! :cry:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Okay?
OMG I had forgotten the "Mavis" comments from Katie.....who does she think she is?!??!?!?

She really isnt liked on the Your Fired Show is she..... I so hope she isnt the winner - Im still backing Kristina to win, but she probably wont, it will probably be Lohit.....

I cant see Tre becoming the Apprentice, hes a bit too unpredictable for SAS I think, although I think SAS does see there is something there, its just a bit too rough round the edges for him....