Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Favourites
13-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Old Favourites

What are your favourite shows that arent around any more ? If they came back now, do you think you would still enjoy them - or have your tastes moved on ?

The main show i miss is Ally McBeal. I adored this show, as did Mr.B and i think we watched every single episode. I have added the 'box set' to my Xmas list this year Blush

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Old Favourites
Shows I would like to see repeated:

The 'A' Team! :thumbsup:

Tales of the Gold Monkey (many will not remember this tale of Pilot Jake Cutter and his clever little dog Jack...ooo I was so in love with Jake when I was seven! It's no wonder no man has managed to satisfy me since):wub:

I did watch a few repeats of Blake 7 when it made a come back a few years ago - I ha dloved it as a kid but found it really naff now I'm older! :blink:

I'm hoping that now there is a magazine collection thingy for it there will be no more repeats of 'Dads Army'! For as long as I have lived this has been on TV :bored:

Bring back 'The Wombles' is my final plea in this thread! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
13-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Old Favourites
Coastie Wrote:Bring back 'The Wombles' is my final plea in this thread! :laugh:

Oh god, i loved The Wombles. I even own their Greatest Hits LP :laugh: Cool

13-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Old Favourites
Bonsai Wrote:Oh god, i loved The Wombles. I even own their Greatest Hits LP :laugh: Cool

You area hero in my eyes Bonnie! Cool

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
13-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Old Favourites
The old Batman series... That's funny...
13-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Old Favourites
JakeyBoy Wrote:The old Batman series... That's funny...

Wham.... Bam .....Pow..
Holy Mackrel!

13-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Old Favourites
Can anyone else remember Dangermouse. God i loved Dangermouse and Penfold.

"Will Dangermouse save the planet - or will we all be watching a black screen tomorrow"

David Jason was an inspired choice to do the voice over.

13-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Old Favourites
I noe have the Dangermouse theme tracking round and round my head...

Fantastic cartoon...so much better than Mighty Mouse...what was that all about! :unsure:

13-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Old Favourites
I just loved the Sweeny and was a big fan of John Thaw. If you watch it now though it just seems SO dated, seems so odd to see someone going to a phone box, no mobiles in those days and the drinking and smoking and blatant sexism that just seems a bit bizarre now.
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Old Favourites
I loved Dangermouse Bonnie :thumbsup:

One of my favourites was 'The Tomorrow People' it was about British teens who have special powers. They could communicate to each other using telepathy. They could also transport themselves ("Jaunting") with the help of Tim their talking computer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favourites for Britains got Talent Figaro 16 2,470 02-06-2008 02:22 PM
Last Post: Figaro