Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliver!
18-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Oliver!

We've just had the second pre-audition get-together for our next production, Oliver, which we'll be putting on in March/April.

I fancy myself as a street seller, but can't decide whether strawberries, roses or milk would suit me best. What do you reckon?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2006, 07:09 AM
Oliver!
Strawberries you wouldn`t really see from the audience, milk will smell so I reckon on the roses
19-10-2006, 09:02 AM
Oliver!
[Image: oliver6.jpg] :ninja:

Bollox to potplants
19-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Oliver!
Seab, thanks for the suggestion, but it's hopefully not the item I'm selling that the audience will be interested in, but the way I sell it. I would favour the part of the rose seller, though. Not too screechy.

Floops, that part is taken. :glare:
19-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Oliver!
Patsy Wrote:I fancy myself as a street seller, but can't decide whether strawberries, roses or milk would suit me best. What do you reckon?

I could see you as a street walker, Patsy! .... who will buy?!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Oliver!
Don't think they had any in Oliver, Dol, but if they did I'd put my name down for it. Obviously, I would have to work very hard to get into character.
20-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Oliver!
Patsy Wrote:Don't think they had any in Oliver, Dol, but if they did I'd put my name down for it. Obviously, I would have to work very hard to get into character.

oh come off it - what about Nancy? and her mate - old wassername - a right pair of trollops if you ask me.

you could do Nancy! (bless you don't get many Nancy's these days do you? ... we have several in our family!!)
21-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Oliver!
This is the theatre, dahling. It's positively brimming with Nancies! Her mate's called Bet, btw. Haven't a snowball in Hell's chance of getting either of those parts, so I won't even bother.

Whatever, it'll be a laugh.
02-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Oliver!
Didn't get a part. In fact, some of the really strong singers who went for Nancy were offered the parts of the street sellers. Fingers crossed their pride won't let them take them. :glare:
18-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Oliver!
Patsy Wrote:Didn't get a part. In fact, some of the really strong singers who went for Nancy were offered the parts of the street sellers. Fingers crossed their pride won't let them take them. :glare:

I cant believe i hadnt noticed this thread. Im sorry you weren't offered a part Pats, they obvious dont know a star when they have one standing in front of them :wink_kiss

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me