Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Tonight
10-07-2006, 09:05 AM
On Tonight

Big apologies Haydon - i have asked in the TV section if you would produce a new section for this show .... and you have.

Its just a shame it clashes with BB tonight. How silly :bored:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2006, 11:56 AM
On Tonight
I didn't realise this started tonight! Thanks Bonnie, I'd have missied it if I'd not seen your post!
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2006, 08:18 AM
On Tonight
So, did anyone watch ?????

I never thought i would say it ... but i like Alicia Duvall :unsure:

11-07-2006, 09:42 AM
On Tonight
I watched it....OHMIGOD!
that woman who did not know where American was!!! Cringe.
If i were her parents I would be demanding my money back from that big fancy school.
And I can't believe that the lovely pierce brosnan would have such an 'oaf' for a son.I know it's early days yet but I really would not give tuppence for any of the men on the isand.Keith Duffy made me smile a bit with his bed phobia, but that was about it.(hee..have to say..i'd be exactly the same, about sharing a bed.)
Really enjoyed it though.
Sophie (the model? not sure what she does) is a pain in the ass.She is absolutely stunning...but really.....ya could'nt be listening to her whine and sob like that.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
11-07-2006, 09:59 AM
On Tonight
Aondeag Wrote:And I can't believe that the lovely pierce brosnan would have such an 'oaf' for a son.

I dont know for sure, but i dont think Pierce is his biological father. I think he adopted him.

11-07-2006, 10:02 AM
On Tonight
Oh...right. I just think it's hilarious the way he is imitating his dad's accent.
And Pierce Brosnan does not even speak like that naturally.......
He might actually be kind of ok..and sweet....but first impressions are that he is a bit bland.
The girl from Eternal is really pretty.....

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
On Tonight
Aondeag Wrote:IKeith Duffy made me smile a bit with his bed phobia, but that was about it.(hee..have to say..i'd be exactly the same, about sharing a bed.)
Really .

Ha ha - its Shane Lynch - right group (Boyzone) wrong person. I saw a bit of this but only knew who Shane and Sophie Anderton were? Am I getting old? As for that plonker that is Piers Brosnan's son, words fail me, the only thing he has in his favour is that he looks a big like Suggs. I had to smirk in a mean kind of way when no-one picked the I LOVE MYSELF Sophie Anderton and she was left a singleton on the beach. I thought it was quite boring and won't be tempting me away from Big Brother. I thought the female presenter was pants as well - sorry - didnt think she was much of an improvement personality and dress wise from the last one!
11-07-2006, 11:52 AM
On Tonight
I agree about the presenter.I can see her turning out to be a right pain.
And her hair! Desperate!
You cant' appear on telly with vile hair.Kelly Brooke was much more classy.
I had to laught when yer woman (the kiss and tell girl) moaned about her hair getting ruined in the water.
Er...did she not SEEE her hair before she even got in the water!!!!!!!
It was desperate! The colour..the texture...it was all streally...like a banshee.
Who is the little girl who spent ages curling her hair and never said a word.
She is really pretty...but that seems to be all she has going for her.
She said everyone would know who she is because of her famous father...but i'd never heard of him.
I just cant get over the fact that a 'kiss and tell' girl constitutes a 'celebrity'.
Lol.

11-07-2006, 12:01 PM
On Tonight
Aondeag - are you referring to the Gasgoine (sp) girl ? Her step dad was a famous footballer Paul who beat up her mother. She supposedly hates him and has nothing to do with him ... but she still trades on his name.

I loved Kelly Brook last year. I know she had trouble with the auto cue, but i enjoyed her outfits and how shocked she looked when Patrick did his quips.

I thought she was a Producer of last years show, so how did they get rid of her ?

11-07-2006, 12:05 PM
On Tonight
Oh thanks Bonsai..yes..that must be her.It was an unusual sounding name...
Like you say: If she hates her step dad and wants nothing to do with him...
WHY the blazes is she still using his name!!!!!!!
That other little blond fella is a bit weird.I can't decide if he is going to become a sexual pest (like danan last year) or whether he is just laughably harmless.I don't like the way he talks about women...but that could just be bravado.
I think it's going to be interesting enough.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dont Miss Love Island Tonight (sunday)!!! Its A Corker!!!! Pandora 8 2,935 17-08-2006 11:57 AM
Last Post: MariaRob