Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Brat has gone...
28-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Once Brat has gone...

With the current focus on Nat and her irritating antics I wonder what will develop when the inevitable happens and she is ejected from the camp?

As we've already established who we definately want to see less of, who would you like to see more of?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Once Brat has gone...
The men .... I think we're missing a lot of whit from Joe, maybe even from Vic and Huggy; come to think of it, Paul too. Us girls need some eye candy so more Fran please!!

I am ashamed to see how attention seeking they are making the female gender seem. Even Janet, although I like her, seeks attention with her complaining. Apart from Brian (who I did not like) none of the men are showing much emotion .... probably too hungry.
28-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Once Brat has gone...
Well Id like to see Sheila get her hands dirty and do something for a change - whether it be a vile bush tucker trial or the washing up ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Once Brat has gone...
I'd guess that they're (the Guys) all ****ed off with Nat as the cause of their hunger.

None of them will say anything of course, if anyone did they'd have to confront bitchy Nat and her misguided sidekick. Janet, of course, would also have to wade into battle just out of principle. I'd also go so far as to say that Sophie would defend Nat in front of the cameras although we already know what she really thinks.

As a bloke, I'd also like to see more of the guys... I'm not quite sure what the point of Fran is but it'd be interesting to find out.
28-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Once Brat has gone...
Rest assured, Nat will NOT be first out by a long stretch. Remember you don't vote for who you want evicted, you vote for your favourite. Huggy, Sheila and Fran will be first for the chop. There are some poor misguided souls out there who will vote for Nat.

And I would like to see more of Joe and Paul, they are so cute and funny together.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Once Brat has gone...
It seems strange that Natalie has not walked out of the camp yet considering she is constantly getting nominated for trials , if she was so phobic about travelling over the bridge each day one would think that she would throw here hand in and join Brian , so she can get to the "Real World of McDonalds " :cool2: like her buddy Brian, this all smacks of a devious minded girl who has ulterior motives to me.
28-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Once Brat has gone...
The cameramen only appear to be able to see boobs, cleveages and legs - female versions of course!

I think it's time we saw more of the blokes, and agree that Paul and Joe are a magic combination, when we get the chance to see them that is!
28-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Once Brat has gone...
zoob Wrote:As a bloke, I'd also like to see more of the guys... I'm not quite sure what the point of Fran is but it'd be interesting to find out.

hehehehe .... Zoob, the point of Fran is the same as the point of Sophie or Nancy Wink .... I know who I'd rather watch :devil: