Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One For The Ladies
02-10-2005, 03:37 PM
One For The Ladies

Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are married!..
The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.

Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals

12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight". He didn't seem ****ed off at all! . Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."

When I asked him why?, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. ****.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2005, 05:22 PM
One For The Ladies
I can SO relate to this one, we don't have a cuckoo clock but I am always so convinced that I am stone-cold sober when I come home!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
One For The Ladies
LOL...excellent! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beware Ladies Seabreeze 6 1,059 10-02-2006 05:24 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Ladies/Gents Seabreeze 3 1,018 02-12-2004 10:43 AM
Last Post: bridge