Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fools On Horses
09-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Only Fools On Horses

So is anyone else watching this?

I can't say it's been that riveting so far...I used to ride allot and I did do a few shows and a fair bit of jumping and well...this is all a bit samey...they are all sticking to safe hieghts and the course hasn't become any more challenging...I know they have all supposedly come into the sport as complete rookies but they have a fantastic coach and they are riding top level show jumpers...

Still I guess it's all for charideee and it makes a change from some of the others Celeb charity shows...:mellow:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Only Fools On Horses
I'm disappointed as well.

And they're not all rookies. Sally Gunnell's horses were kept at the stables I went to, Sara Cox and Anna Rider-thingy had ponies as kids. In fact I think only two have limited experience.

I thought the Fake It show jumping episode was better.

But, like you say, it is for charity.

(And what has happened to Jodie Kidd? She looks a proper mess)

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Only Fools On Horses
I think she fell off...more than once! :laugh:

It's interesting how they say 'Oh I have riden but never jumped!' - This amazes me...I mean I haven't known a single person who has owned a pony or horse at sometime in their life who hasn't had the desire to jump at least once...even if it's just a small log in the field.

Also, I have to say, I am only partially routing for Sally Gunnell for the girls and Matt B. for the boys (although his voice does annoy me) but really deep down I don't care who stays or goes...although I would like to see Ruby Wax and Sara Cox gone soon as....they more than a little annoy me!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
10-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Only Fools On Horses
I have found this programme a little slow so far. I have watched it once and will do so again out of interest. I did feel relaxed watching it as it had none of the added hype the other reality programmes have.

I don't know if this programme will get the viewing figures other reality TV shows have, especially for the voting. Essential to raising income and proof of numbers watching.

Maureen
Northern angel

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
10-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Only Fools On Horses
Coming soon to a television screen near you...

:artist:~ Celebrity Bill Poster Paster ~:artist:

Follow our sixteen celebs as they spend six months in the life of a Bill Poster Paster. Required to arise at 2.10am they will be sent on daily missions to paste 100 posters lasting for a duration of 26 weeks.

They could be sent to the farthest regions of Scotland...up in the remote Highlands, or they may be required to complete a day's work in Cider Country...it could be anywhere...wherever their Chief Commissioning Bill Poster Paster Officer sends them...they must go.

...arriving soon on ITV!

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Only Fools On Horses
This has got to be the most dire show on TV at the moment.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Only Fools spin off Haydon_acc2 28 2,518 08-04-2005 10:14 PM
Last Post: Pandora