Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orgasmatron
04-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Orgasmatron

I had to do the title in capitals! I just had to! [but it wouldn't let me!:unsure: ]

Have you seen the trailers for this programme? About a machine that a doctor has invented called the Orgasmatron - which guarentees ALL women an orgasm or multiple orgasms.

I just fancied a little try anyone got one?!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Orgasmatron
Ive got one.....its called Mr Q and its BRILLIANT :wub: :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2005, 09:33 AM
Orgasmatron
Queeenie Wrote:Ive got one.....its called Mr Q and its BRILLIANT :wub: :laugh:

LMAO :laugh:

No - I think it is a machine that you wear and can work it at will sort of thing - or you may need to press a button or activate it somehow - but it can happen anywhere; on a bus, train, watching telly, doing the housework.

Ooo great idea it would give me great impetous to have a spotless house if it was programmed only to work whilst hoovering and dusting!!! Smile
04-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Orgasmatron
Flip Wrote:LMAO :laugh:

No - I think it is a machine that you wear and can work it at will sort of thing - or you may need to press a button or activate it somehow - but it can happen anywhere; on a bus, train, watching telly, doing the housework.

Ooo great idea it would give me great impetous to have a spotless house if it was programmed only to work whilst hoovering and dusting!!! Smile

isnt that what "love eggs" do - available at all good Ann Summers stores - along with the rampant rabbit hey Floops and ILS?!?!?!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
07-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Orgasmatron
oooh I think this is on tv tonight isn't it?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Orgasmatron
Dolores Wrote:oooh I think this is on tv tonight isn't it?

It certainly is Dol!!!!!!! Should be interesting!!!!!

07-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Orgasmatron
I have stocked up on double A batteries and KY jelly - well you never know! I must remember to draw the curtains tonight!!!! :w00t:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Orgasmatron
Queeenie Wrote:isnt that what "love eggs" do - available at all good Ann Summers stores - along with the rampant rabbit hey Floops and ILS?!?!?!

I've only just noticed this missus :shocking: :laugh:

What makes you think I know about these things? :angel_not
07-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Orgasmatron
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I've only just noticed this missus :shocking: :laugh:

What makes you think I know about these things? :angel_not

know about them???? you invented them didnt you???? :laugh::laugh:

07-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Orgasmatron
Dolores Wrote:I have stocked up on double A batteries and KY jelly - well you never know! I must remember to draw the curtains tonight!!!! :w00t:

I dont bother with the AA's Dol - they just dont seem to last, got myself a Range Rover battery - covered it with a doiley and it doubles up as a bedside table :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhhh Mr Q is in for a treat tonight the lucky devil!!!!!