Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orla's Hair?
01-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Orla's Hair?

This afternoon on E4, Craig offered to do Orla's hair and was seen trimming it and fussing around with it. She asked him about his Salon and if it was doing well - he said "well, 3 months waiting list".

Looking at Orla's hair tonight who thinks that it would be worth waiting 3 months? She doesn't look too happy does she. She had lovely natural looking "glam" hair and now it looks like a badly fitting wig. Bet she can't wait to wash it again and rough it up a bit Smile
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Orla's Hair?
lordy critts, you are such a cow.

Loving your work
xxx
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Orla's Hair?
I'm sorry but I find it difficult to beleive that a hairdresser in Norfolk or even London has a THREE MONTH waiting list? And how successful can it be if he can take a potential 10 weeks off work?!? huh? ask yourself that question!

what is wrong with that boy!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Orla's Hair?
Dolores Wrote:I'm sorry but I find it difficult to beleive that a hairdresser in Norfolk or even London has a THREE MONTH waiting list? And how successful can it be if he can take a potential 10 weeks off work?!? huh? ask yourself that question!

what is wrong with that boy!

He is having a laugh!! 3 months waiting list!! Who does he think hes, bloomin Nicky Clarke and whoever is hairdresser of the year. In Edinburgh we have a lot of the big salons which btw I don't go to as I can;t afford.....end of! and you can get appointments anytime!! 3 months, GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY WORLD NOW YOU SADDO!!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Orla's Hair?
LOL! Even before I looked at this thread I was thinking that Orlaith looked like a cross betwen Worzel Gummidge and Aunt Sally.
Dreadful hair and so is Craig's for that matter.
Blimey, there must be some frightening people in Norfolk :shutup:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
01-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Orla's Hair?
I hope I heard him right Blush What with sound dips and all the general noise maybe I missheard but that's what it sounded like.

So what do you think of Orla's new style then?
01-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Orla's Hair?
Critique Wrote:So what do you think of Orla's new style then?

Tell you what, if you take a look at the hairstyles in the house, it is not a good advert for Craig's business is it?

And speaking of which what is it with hairdressesers I think there has been at least one on every Big Brother!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
02-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Orla's Hair?
Oooh Crit I noticed Orlaith's hair as well....it has showed how ugly she really is! I was stunned - she has aged at least 20 years....it is truly disgusting! :sick: And as for Maxwell - Craig has actually achieved making him look even MORE hideous than he already is!
02-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Orla's Hair?
Bob Wrote:Blimey, there must be some frightening people in Norfolk :shutup:

:w00t:

Critique Wrote:This afternoon on E4, Craig offered to do Orla's hair and was seen trimming it and fussing around with it. She asked him about his Salon and if it was doing well - he said "well, 3 months waiting list".

He definately is having a larf, I went passed his "salon" the other day and the one "stylist" who was in there was sat all by herself reading a magazine with not a customer in sight. Not even a 3 minute wait to get yourself a haircut in there.

[Image: 429.gif]
03-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Orla's Hair?
i thought her hair was looking pretty funky, fringes are very now (i have one, i have a mini-shell with the hair framing my face but longer). but maybe i needed a better look since i was half sleeping.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who did their hair? Bella 13 1,339 12-08-2005 11:08 PM
Last Post: Andrea