Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman
05-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Pacman

Is there a problem with the Pacman game?

I've noticed that it doesn't seem to save your score if you get above level 1. And once you have completed the game, it seems to have logged you out altogether?

Anyone else had this problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Pacman
Figaro Wrote:Is there a problem with the Pacman game?

I've noticed that it doesn't seem to save your score if you get above level 1. And once you have completed the game, it seems to have logged you out altogether?

Anyone else had this problem?

Actually, to amend that, you CAN go above level 1 without the problem occuring. It seems to happen only when your score rises above 10,000.
05-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Pacman
I had a similar problem with tetris a while back...it seemed that by the time I finished the game the main board had timed out on me and I had to log in again and as a result lost my score...:sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Pacman
Coastie Wrote:I had a similar problem with tetris a while back...it seemed that by the time I finished the game the main board had timed out on me and I had to log in again and as a result lost my score...:sad:

How did you sort out the problem?
06-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Pacman
I stopped playing that particular game...sad and annoying but true! Sad

Nuff respect on the Hexagon crown by the way...I have reached 32 and am in awe at how you managed 42...it's hard it is! :bored:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Pacman
Coastie Wrote:I stopped playing that particular game...sad and annoying but true! Sad

Nuff respect on the Hexagon crown by the way...I have reached 32 and am in awe at how you managed 42...it's hard it is! :bored:

Cheers Coastie.

Dunno how I managed the Hexxagon score. Usually I'm rubbish at tactical games. Trust me, I haven't got anywhere near that score since. Smile