Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranormal Activity
29-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Paranormal Activity

Ok. Let me start of by saying, I do NOT want to hype this movie to much.

If you did not already know, this movie is about a couple who believe the new home they live in might be haunted. The boyfriend buys a camera to record themselves at night why they sleep, to see if their suspicions are true. That is it.

Let me also say, you should NOT watch the trailer for the film if you think you want to see it. If you are into ghost movies, and being freaked out, just go see this movie cold turkey and enjoy the experience.

I got back at 3AM in the morning last night from a sold out Orlando midnight screening of this movie. This movie is one of the freakiest experiences I have ever had in a movie. When the movie was over, my legs were shaking uncontrollably and there were girls in the theater CRYING from this movie. It is so well done, and so believable that you just get sucked into it. I am not going to say anything else about this movie, but if you enjoy being scared check out this film as it slowly expands over the next couple weeks. Also, go to this website to "demand" it comes to a town near you .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Paranormal Activity
This movie was soo boring.. I was just wondering how this became an major hit than "SAW" which was 10 times better than Paranormal Activity Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2010, 05:28 AM
Paranormal Activity
It was great movie. This is the only movie that made me scared and does not have a physical ghost.

I think the sequel will be better.
03-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Paranormal Activity
Have not commented on anything in a long time. But after reading all the overly positive louis vuitton bag"scariest movie of all time" and overly negative "two hours of my life I'll never get back (hour and a half actually)", I had to comment. I heard about this in Entertainment Weekly and was waiting patiently for it to come out in wide distribution. All in all, it's a good movie for what it is. A low budget horror movie using the faux documentary premise. Compared to The Blair Witch Project, where you couldn't see a damn thing to be scared of, and Cloverfield, which just made me nauseous from the jerking camera, this film at least has steady camera work most of the time. If you are a die hard horror movie fan, will this movie terrify you? Probably not, except on a psychological level possibly. The notion of a demon haunting a person as opposed to a haunted house, buy cheap ugg boots ukwhile nothing truly original in the sense it hasn't been done elsewhere, is still not seen to much in horror (except in possession films), least these days in the days of Saw and Hostel and other crap.
04-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Paranormal Activity
Have you got advert tourettes?

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Paranormal Activity
hey i,ll also enjoy this movie some time and looks great also. in my view this movie has to be seen by all of us. hope you will also think like that.

dreambox 500s