Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathetic display from ashleen
18-08-2006, 08:53 AM

in a mockney accent: "fing is roit, oi cont speak proper in front of people, oi cont pwublic speak like yu , ass whoi oi did not make a good speech"

her lack of prowess in public speaking seemed also to affect her preparation in that she had nothing to say about pete - so it was more than nerves it was laziness.

she was found out last night and naturally folks were ****ed off - pete (wrongly) saw the speches as having a big affect on voting.

all week she has not played the game as noone has payed her attention (Glyn with jennie, nickki and pete together, Richard with Nikki) and last nite it all came home to roost.

DOn't forget this is someone who went knowingly out with a rapist because he was famous and rich.

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2006, 09:16 AM
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:in a mockney accent: "fing is roit, oi cont speak proper in front of people, oi cont pwublic speak like yu , ass whoi oi did not make a good speech"

her lack of prowess in public speaking seemed also to affect her preparation in that she had nothing to say about pete - so it was more than nerves it was laziness.

she was found out last night and naturally folks were ****ed off - pete (wrongly) saw the speches as having a big affect on voting.

all week she has not played the game as noone has payed her attention (Glyn with jennie, nickki and pete together, Richard with Nikki) and last nite it all came home to roost.

DOn't forget this is someone who went knowingly out with a rapist because he was famous and rich.

I didn't think there was anything wrong at all with the content of Aisleyne's speech about Pete. It was pretty spot on. She didn't fawn over him but she was very complimentary.

The HM's were out of order to criticise her speech - especially Pete! Did you hear his speech about Jennie? He barely said anything about her apart from calling her "silly".

I agree that her delivery of the speech wasn't polished, but not everyone can speak well in public. Just because someone can speak effectively in a group doesn't mean that they can stand on a podium and deliver a good speech. I hope this doesn't sound too mean but with his disability, I think Pete is the LAST person who should criticise anyone for not being able to deliver a speech well. Has everyone forgotten his performance in the Shakespeare play where he forgot his lines and fluffed his delivery so badly that the group lost the task......

Quite rightly, he wasn't ostracised for it by the other HM's. But then neither should Aisleyne be if she suffers from stage fright.
Find all posts by this user
18-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I used to HATE public speaking and was just like Ash, a bumbling inarticulate muppet, so I know a little of how she felt, to my knowledge, they weree not given pen and paper to prepare for this (im sure I will be corrected if im wrong!!!!), and like Ash, given these simple implements to write things down and time to think about what you are going to say, then she herself said, I would have done better.....

I am cack at expressing myself and explaining myself as many of you know, Ash was also 1st up!

Also, WHAT could Ash really say about Pete - he has spent the last week eating the face of Nikki, previously he was very very quiet pining for Nikki and Lea, and if we are all honest, apart from the excitement of him and Nikki being reunited he hasnt really bought that much to the group - dont get me wrong, I think Pete is a lovely gentle man and I think him and Nikki are soooooo good together, he can really handle her well!!!

I think Jennie, who, if it wasnt for Ash wouldnt even be in there, is a vile 2 faced backstabbing biatch.....and as for her saying if my fella isnt there when I get out its cos of Ash and Imogens comments - in the words of the ghetto babe, KNOW YOURSELF LITTLE GIRL!!!!!! The footage doesnt lie - Jennie herself is the one who has been wrapping herself around Gyn and Pete (before Nikki came back) and kissing and cuddling them, so dont even dare blame Ash and dImogen for your fella being a bit p***ed off lady!!!!!

Ash has been shunned pretty much by the whole group in the last week and it just makes me want her to win more and more!!!

Im loving you Aisleyne:wub: :applause:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
18-08-2006, 09:29 AM
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:in a mockney accent: "fing is roit, oi cont speak proper in front of people, oi cont pwublic speak like yu , ass whoi oi did not make a good speech"

Getting bored now *yawn* *yawn* Do you play any another records?

And as for your comment on Aisleyne dating a rapist, you actually spoke to her and she confirmed this?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-08-2006, 09:36 AM
The point is that Aisleyne is among people who have made it clear they don't like her, that would have been enough to give her "stage-fright" as such. Even if she had delivered something perfect, you can guarntee they would have faulted her for sucking up to Pete. If I had been in her shoes I would have been nervous, it was like throwing her to the lions!

18-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Oooo forgot to say.......

Isnt it funny that of the HM's shown Ash's was, when not everyone elses was, the cynic in me says this is because Ash is top of most poll's to win at the moment and I think we ALL know BB wants Pete to win!!!!!!!

Its all about manipulating the public - this time at its highest level - they could have shown one of the ones that was not shown instead of Ash's, but oh no, we have to protect Precious Pete to keep the producers happy!

Come on Peeps - [SIZE="7"]VOTE AISLEYNE.......know yourselves little girls and boys[/SIZE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
18-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Isis Wrote:Isnt it funny that of the HM's shown Ash's was, when not everyone elses was, the cynic in me says this is because Ash is top of most poll's to win at the moment and I think we ALL know BB wants Pete to win!!!!!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I agree, where where the other Housemates' pitches??? The only ones we saw were Richard on Trash, Nicky on Dickie and Aislines, which was poor and she did behave like a silly schoolgirl and I doubt very much that she is "shy" the way she does cartwheels in her knickers in full view of the cameras - BUT I agree public speaking is an acquired thing and few people are confident and articulate enough to do it, Richard being the most articluate there. Jenny has just turned into a nasty piece of work, too quick to fly off the handle and have a go at someone. She should not even be there to my mind.
18-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Isis Wrote:Oooo forgot to say.......

Isnt it funny that of the HM's shown Ash's was, when not everyone elses was, the cynic in me says this is because Ash is top of most poll's to win at the moment and I think we ALL know BB wants Pete to win!!!!!!!

Its all about manipulating the public - this time at its highest level - they could have shown one of the ones that was not shown instead of Ash's, but oh no, we have to protect Precious Pete to keep the producers happy!

I agree Isis, it IS funny that only Ash's speech was shown. It wasnt that bad either.

What a pity Glyn's speech wasnt shown, where he says that he would become the first welsh prime minister (has he not heard of David Lloyd George?) and the first legislation he would pass was to make sure that English people were banned from buying property in Wales.

Nationalistic little bigot.

Im voting Aisleyne even more now. Isle of Weather may try and put us off my digging up her past, but Im quite sure the other HMs have equally disturbing little secrets....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
18-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Pandora Wrote:Im voting Aisleyne even more now. Isle of Weather may try and put us off my digging up her past, but Im quite sure the other HMs have equally disturbing little secrets....

I think the fact that IOW is trying to put us off is making me vote her even more!:kid:

Pete's past is very colourful from drug taking to sordid sex, yeah hardly the sort of behaviour that you would expect from a self-confessed christain!

I think you will find that Nikki has a whole trail of lovers that aren't exactly what you call your ideal man!

18-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I couldn't see anything wrong with Aisleyne's speech.
Pete's reaction was out of order. What a idiot.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]