Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul
13-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Paul

Am I the only one who thinks that Paul is extremely camp?
I'm very suprised that no-one has mentioned his campness already.

He seems to want to be portay himself as a walking erection - but something about it doesn't ring true to me. I wouldn't be at all suprised, a few years done the line when he has grown up a bit, to hear that he's abandoned his closet.

Or maybe I've got it completely wrong........
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Paul
Minklemar Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Paul is extremely camp?

He seems to want to be portay himself as a walking erection - but something about it doesn't ring true to me. I wouldn't be at all suprised, a few years done the line when he has grown up a bit, to hear that he's abandoned his closet.

You are not wrong !!!! I thought he was gay when I first saw him with that dyed blonde hair, earring, fake tan, big fake whitened teeth. He has an effeminate voice too.

As Ive said many many times in these threads, his aggression in the last month has always been aimed at women, you notice. Jayne, Abi, Isabella have all been targets of some extreme aggression. He only got into a ruck with Fran when he was trying to defend Jayne.

I dont think he IS gay though. He is too stalkerish, too touchy feely, too creepy around women to be gay. I think he is an extremely effeminate looking and sounding bloke who actually doesnt like women that much - he just sees them as something to hang off his arm (or d!ck).

He is a petulant little git and I cant stand him.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Paul
Minklemar Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Paul is extremely camp?

The theory that overt "maleness" is a thin disguise for latent uphill gardening (and witness derek saying this about Anthony) would only work if the rverse was also true... ie that over in the Big Brother house kemal was a closet straight! :shocking:

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
13-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Paul
isleofweather Wrote:The theory that overt "maleness" is a thin disguise for latent uphill gardening (and witness derek saying this about Anthony) would only work if the rverse was also true... ie that over in the Big Brother house kemal was a closet straight! :shocking:

The thing with Paul is that although he tries to act 'overtly male' he comes across as very camp, so it doesn't quite work.
14-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Paul
Now you come to say it yes he is very camp. He does protest too much that he likes women when I think he is a bit of mysogonist. I just want to punch his face in.
14-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Paul
He was at it again in last night's show:
'I love women, I just love them'
'I really dig chicks'

If he loves them so much then why would he treat them so awfully?????
14-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Paul
Minklemar Wrote:If he loves them so much then why would he treat them so awfully?????

Because he is spoilt and immature, like a 16 year old in a boozer - any old wine, beer or fizz will do as long as it has the appropriate consequence of supping anything and everything - drunkeness. He has not learnt yet to fine tune his appreciation and passion - this comes with experience, and guidance, neither of which Paul has had!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

14-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Paul
Paul must be a nightmare to date, he is one of these people who is never satisfied with what they have, they are always looking over their girlfriends shoulder to see if someone 'better' has walked in.

He enjoyes the thrill of the chase, but once he thinks he has the person he no longer wants to know eg Isabella, when she just wanted to be friends he was in 'love' with her, the min she responded to him he went after Nikki. Now he's 'had' Nikki he wants Isabella- just when she had decided she didn't want him - so the chase can start all over again.

I can't stand the self centred attitude he has, he can't see how his actions upset anyone. He is so quick to tell people to 'F*ck off' when they dare to question him. He seems to think he is loved by the public - ha is he in for a shock Smile
14-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Paul
I can't imagine him ever having had a girlfriend...
like...who would go near him!!!
I'd say he's had lots of fumbles and encounters with drunken girls, because you would have to be absolutely BLOTTO to go near him!!!!!!!
He is disgusting....
shudder...
I hope he gets lynched when he gets back to reality.
14-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Paul
GGGGgggrrrr Paul is "actually" annoying the life out of me and my BF, I want to physically hurt him with a chinese burn. :wallbash:

He is extremely camp and very malicious toward Izzy and Nikki. :pimp:

I am most surprised he has not been punched. How on earth can Izzy talk to him after what he did, and Nikki should know better, if i had her figure I would also be showing off my bits and all the other girls have ace figures so no one was put out AND they walk round in bikinis all day anyway so we saw no more than what we normally do. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eastenders and Paul Danan.... Pandora 4 1,908 18-07-2005 11:45 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Top Gear and Paul Danan Ghost 11 2,615 13-07-2005 10:52 PM
Last Post: Andrea