Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Burrell
21-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Paul Burrell

I honestly thought I was going to be pleasantly surprised by Paul??

I thought, despite his bad press, he was going to be a decent, hardworking, 'get up and go' type of guy.

And what do we get?? A wimpy, wet lettuce leaf without a vinagrette dresisng, who screams his way to earth, riding tandem with an experienced sky diver???

Oh I am so disappointed. I like a man to take it like a man, not to got white at the thought, not to scream like a baby adn not to then pretend it was all wine and roses when he has done it without aplomp.

Vote him into the BT trails see and see what the cowardy custard is made of!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Paul Burrell
I quite liked him. He was better looking than I expected and Nancy seemed to like him???

I'm hoping for a James Hewitt (when he appeared in the Games, thought he was hilarious....DING DONG)

My door is open on this one...
21-11-2004, 11:44 PM
Paul Burrell
I totally agree Flip, this is the only one in there who I'm not to keen on.

as for jumping out of the plane, just get on and do it man!
I thought it would have been him to do the BTT, shame really, get him doing the trials to see what a wimp he is.

And did you hear his wife saying about how she didn't think it was a good idea for him to go into the jungle because there are snakes that are out there who are not in the jungle, after him! Tough, he put himself in that position.
21-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Paul Burrell
Hehe, I had to laugh when the celebs were doing their personal video pieces from their homes.

Paul was whittering on about how the public will be saying this man is used to living in style, how will he possibly cope in the jungle. I was thinking, that's not what they're saying at all Paul.

Presumably he's there to try and put his tarnished reputation behind him and emerge as a new man in the public's eyes. First impressions are that he's a major whimp.
21-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Paul Burrell
Cat, it would be nice if Paul Burrell turned into a "Hewitt" but dont hold your breath.

James Hewitt, for his sins, has a certain laconic charm - while Paul Burrell just seems to be a simpering fool with no backbone.
22-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Paul Burrell
I didn't like him before and have seen nothing to change my mind ......
22-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Paul Burrell
Quote:I quite liked him. He was better looking than I expected and Nancy seemed to like him???

I'm hoping for a James Hewitt (when he appeared in the Games, thought he was hilarious....DING DONG)

I didn't like him before IAC but after watching tonights programme and live after, I actually do like him and think he's a nice bloke. He's trying hard. My heart went out to him with the skydiving. Anyone who says otherwise is evil. You could see he wasn't putting it on, he was petrified. I don't think he'll win - of course JOE is - but I think he'll do well.

Cat, my mate runs a great site on James. www.jameshewitt.tvheaven.com It's fab.

TTFN Wanna watch more IAC!

Loadsa Squeaky Love, (Ahhh bless eh Pandora lol)
Katie-Rae
xxx

VOTE 4 JOE 09011 32 32 05
TEXT 'JOE' 87654
22-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Paul Burrell
Oh dear Flip! I think you're being so hard on the guy just because he was scared of jumping out of the plane - I think it was quite understandable.

He seemed OK.
22-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Paul Burrell
As I've said before I find him strangely attractive, but that voice and smugness get on my nerves. Now give him Fran's voice and I think we could be talking about a contender!

I don't have a clue as to why he's there though....

which dozy cow said "I don't like people who make money out of selling stories about Princess Diana" - get a grip love - it's all she's good for now!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Paul Burrell
Actually, I was pleasantly surprised. SO FAR, I have found him to be quite personable. Far more so than that moaning minny whinge bucket Appleton!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul Burrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mafia_princess05 104 11,520 21-02-2005 11:32 AM
Last Post: kimmy
  Paul Bashing(Give the guy a break) jase1234 41 5,410 19-12-2004 01:31 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Paul - you ARE the star! Eternity 93 7,046 11-12-2004 08:04 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Burrell's Trial Scooby 16 2,696 07-12-2004 12:02 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Paul - Throwing toys out of his pram! ils 23 2,860 06-12-2004 09:11 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  I've changed my stance--- Paul is a bit pervy recently!! claire 115 7,774 06-12-2004 03:24 PM
Last Post: Flip
  I think Paul Burrel is great! claire 91 36,902 06-12-2004 02:04 PM
Last Post: christine
  What was it between Fran and Paul yesterday? MariaRob 4 1,232 06-12-2004 01:09 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Paul's trial!!! -xena- 40 3,943 05-12-2004 06:17 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Paul (aka) Buzzz Light Year Cat 19 2,360 03-12-2004 03:46 PM
Last Post: Buzz