Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Mckenna
06-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Paul Mckenna

I've just started to read one of his books. I am reading 'How to Change Your Life in Seven Days'. I'm finding it really interesting and inspirational.

Has anyone else read any of his books, and if so, did it do anything for you?

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Paul Mckenna
I haven't read any of his books - I'm a bit sceptical about these self-help books. A friend of mine reads as many as she can lay her hands on, buys the tapes, goes on couses and so on. She's the biggest mess I know.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Paul Mckenna
I got his tape years ago about combating stress at a really really stressful time of my life.

It did help, slightly, but it certainly didn't work miracles - it just gave me a few more tools to help me cope.

One of the best books I read (again at a time of great stress) was "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" - for me it was the right book at the right time and combined with a stress-reducing and relaxation class I was attending at the time really helped me.

Gosh I sound like I was a complete gibbering wreck don't I!
I was - but I'm not now!
06-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Paul Mckenna
I've got that book Dol, I just haven't read it yet. I might just do so after I have finished this one.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
07-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Paul Mckenna
My friend has bought his books as says they are quite good but really just common sense. I watched his diet programme and everything he said was true but it`s down to the you to follow what he says to the letter and that`s where your will power comes in.
Find all posts by this user