Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul - Throwing toys out of his pram!
05-12-2004, 11:24 PM

I think Paul acted like a big baby because fran did the chest challenge and he didn't. Fran offered it to him but he kept saying no and then got in to a huff because Fran did it. Then he told Fran he mustn't talk about it back at camp! He only reason he didn't want to talk about it is because he knew he was acting like a kid.... no wonder Fran was ****ed off.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2004, 11:26 PM
Totally agree with you there ils.
i said in another thread that he knew whoever did the task would look good in the editing.
But he just sat on the sidelines like a 6 year old girl."I want to do that"
Oh please Paul, you are just like all the other diva's wanting to be the centre of attention all the time.
He definately should have gone tonight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 11:27 PM
I was waiting for a big old row there ... and it didn't happen!

Paul was excruciatingly embarrassing for his childishness and to quote Vic "he wouldn't let it lie" would he. on and on and on he moaned.

Poor old Fran had all the joy of completing such a fun task destroyed by sulky Paul. Very very bad form Mr B.

I really felt for Fran and I think this may have gained him a lot of votes tonight, cos aside from being hot, Fran can't really have a very big fan base can he, I was surprised Janet went tonight and not Joe or Fran.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
05-12-2004, 11:30 PM
I agree entirely. If he thought he had every right to act the way he did, he wouldnt have been so eager for them to keep it quiet when they got back.

Then he had the gall to tell Janet when she said she had already heard about it that he would tell her the truth, because his version is the truth. Basically implying that Fran was a liar or made it up when it was Paul who obviously was ashamed of himself since it was him trying to hide his behaviour.

It really is ashame so many are being taken in by him, those trying to blame the editing seem to forget that no one in the camp is forced to say anything, if you dont want to talk then dont, they cant force you to. If you make a vow of silence or claim you are not going to talk about something, then just say no comment or can we change the subject, stop acting like they are forced into it. Paul pulled out his wild card and unfortunately people fell for it, hopefully the majority will have more sense in the final.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 11:31 PM
well,I found fran and paul equally annoying tonight...while paul's whining was pathetic,fran's moaning was irritating too...
You can tell everyone is thinking about getting the big prize now...
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Andrea Wrote:Totally agree with you there ils.
i said in another thread that he knew whoever did the task would look good in the editing.
But he just sat on the sidelines like a 6 year old girl."I want to do that"
Oh please Paul, you are just like all the other diva's wanting to be the centre of attention all the time.
He definately should have gone tonight.
God he showed himself up tonight didnt he? Firstly with the above row with Fran, then the attempt to cover the row up up from the others with the "lets just drop it shall we", then the girly wide eyes at possibly THE least verminous looking rat ever, his girly reaction to the Hell Hill trial (all trembling hands and staring worried eyes) to his petulant outburst at the end of it, blaming his lack of success on "someone pointing a pressure hose at me" until it was pointed out that Fran had the same hose on him with no bother, to his other excuse "Janet stole my star" which he decided not to mention - except for about three times in camp when she wasnt there, ensuring that everyone got the message.
His hissy fit when Fran did the trial reminded me of Michelle Bass in Big Brother hissing to herself, "Aiiiiii wanted to be the briiiiide"

The tombstone conversation was so bumclenchingly awful, it made my teeth itch.
06-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Pandora Wrote:The tombstone conversation was so bumclenchingly awful, it made my teeth itch.
Yep,that was bad and pretty morbid too...
06-12-2004, 09:25 AM
The editors had it in for Paul tonight. It should have been re-named the Paul Burrell show. The whole programme seemed to be slanted to show Paul in the worst possible light. We never actually saw what happened about the chest challenge, we saw the beginning and the end, but I thought the whole show was rather odd. Having said that Paul did appear to be behaving like an idiot, but this is the first time I have noticed the show being blatantly slanted against one particular contestant. Maybe that's why Janet went tonight, people saw this and voted for Paul.
06-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I just think the producers, the media and everyone is not really interested in who has proved themselves in the jungle but who is going to give the best interviews when the celebrations start and of course it has to be Joe because of his reputation as a commedian, although I saw little of that in the Jungle.

I think Paul deserves to win simply because of the way he has conducted himself in the jungle, but I am not sure even I could stand him on all the chat shows, looking smug and trying to look humble and unworthy - lol. OK Vaz, I am waivering a bit. It boils down to the fact that I really don't mind out of those two who wins - just not Fran, pleeeeease. I think he is a nasty, snidey, smelly, vain, arrogant, prat.
06-12-2004, 01:36 PM
Ant and Dec were also knocking him every chance they got too, I was disgusted with the pair of them, but maybe they were told to do that! I think that even if Paul did win, they would fix it to Joe, even though Paul has stirred a lot of emotion in the GBP, be it love him, laugh at him, or hate him.

Paul is, as I have said before, too niave (sp) for his own good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul Burrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mafia_princess05 104 12,114 21-02-2005 11:32 AM
Last Post: kimmy
  Paul Bashing(Give the guy a break) jase1234 41 5,825 19-12-2004 01:31 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Paul - you ARE the star! Eternity 93 7,653 11-12-2004 08:04 AM
Last Post: Isis
  I've changed my stance--- Paul is a bit pervy recently!! claire 115 8,454 06-12-2004 03:24 PM
Last Post: Flip
  I think Paul Burrel is great! claire 91 37,449 06-12-2004 02:04 PM
Last Post: christine
  What was it between Fran and Paul yesterday? MariaRob 4 1,333 06-12-2004 01:09 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Paul's trial!!! -xena- 40 4,289 05-12-2004 06:17 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Paul (aka) Buzzz Light Year Cat 19 2,580 03-12-2004 03:46 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  Paul is a FRAUD Knotty 13 2,541 02-12-2004 06:04 PM
Last Post: claire
  Fill me in--- WHAT DID PAUL BURREL ACTUALLY DO WRONG RE Princess Diana? claire 25 3,261 02-12-2004 05:20 PM
Last Post: bridge