Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul's trial!!!
04-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Paul's trial!!!

he got the 5 stars but what did you think of the drama?
Funniest trial ever?...as far as I'm concerned I'm speechless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Paul's trial!!!
Gobsmacked - what a great word.:laugh:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
04-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Paul's trial!!!
Classic! He's more of a Drama Queen than my 11 year old daughter! We were in stitiches, but at least he brought the grub home! Big Grin Big Grin
04-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Paul's trial!!!
I thought it was hilarious too, the whole programme was the funniest so far!
What about Paul 'name drop' Burrell with his little phone friend Tom (voice of woody) Hanks. Buzz and Woody,the best of friends! I nearly fell off my chair laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now i know whos snake was in Woodys boot! Its about time these toys came out of the closet :wink2:
04-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Paul's trial!!!
It ws hilarious, as was Fran's face, and his repeated remarks of " I don't get it? Support for what?" Big Grin
04-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Paul's trial!!!
Absolutely priceless. This has been the best episode so far in the show. I am now beginning to wonnder who will really win this , at first I thought joe had it in the bag , but now Paul and Janet are delivering pure entertainment it is becoming harder to gauge the outcome of the show. The one thing I feel sure of is that Fran will be the next to go tomorrow night.
05-12-2004, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2004 12:36 AM by Nox.)
Paul's trial!!!
I hope you're right Tommy. Fran is a nice guy but the remaining three are the ones that make me laugh.

When a group of strangers are flung together on a reality show, to start with everyone is trying to be on their best behaviour or show their best side to the camera. After a week or so, they start to notice the cameras less, can't be bothered to keep up the facade and their real personality begins to come through. The jostling for egos takes second place as people create a role for themself within the group. They bond to a greater or lesser extent and become more relaxed with eachother as the group becomes smaller. That's when I think we tend to get the best entertainment.

I've enjoyed this series too. One of the things I like is that although they're complaining about being hungry, we haven't had a repeat of those boring rebellions that have marred other series. At least they're not demanding treats all the time and are getting on with it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 11:23 AM
Paul's trial!!!
Paul's trial last night was the best ten minutes of tv I have seen in ages..... was he crying... was he going to faint.... was he having an orgasm????? I just couldn't tell. I thought Dec was going to pee himself.... I thought I was going to pee myself!!! Move over darling,.....ahh... ahhh.... ahh.... don't bite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
05-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Paul's trial!!!
What a silly old woman he is, milking it for all it's worth but not having the insight to see that in fact the queening, faux high-drama stuff just made him look like a ninny.
05-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Paul's trial!!!
annas62 Wrote:was he crying... was he going to faint.... was he having an orgasm?????
OMG laughed so much, I was soooo embarrassed for him too though, and those faces he pulled are going to haunt him forever.

I don't mind Paul, he's a gentle giant but way too gentle for me and so camp I like my men to be able to stand up for themselves a bit more. He should stand up to Janet. And what about his name dropping?! Poor love was obviously very star struck and proud of his friendship with Tom Hanks and wanting to impress with his stories, I thought Fran was a bit cruel really in pretending (working it for the cameras) that he didn't understand what he was getting at. Why can't people just say what they really mean? I would like Fran a whole lot better if he'd just come and said belt up with the name dropping, you sound a like a prat.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul Burrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mafia_princess05 104 15,054 21-02-2005 11:32 AM
Last Post: kimmy
  Paul Bashing(Give the guy a break) jase1234 41 7,229 19-12-2004 01:31 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Paul - you ARE the star! Eternity 93 10,026 11-12-2004 08:04 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Burrell's Trial Scooby 16 3,637 07-12-2004 12:02 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Paul - Throwing toys out of his pram! ils 23 4,172 06-12-2004 09:11 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  I've changed my stance--- Paul is a bit pervy recently!! claire 115 11,409 06-12-2004 03:24 PM
Last Post: Flip
  I think Paul Burrel is great! claire 91 39,553 06-12-2004 02:04 PM
Last Post: christine
  What was it between Fran and Paul yesterday? MariaRob 4 1,735 06-12-2004 01:09 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Paul (aka) Buzzz Light Year Cat 19 3,289 03-12-2004 03:46 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  Paul is a FRAUD Knotty 13 3,139 02-12-2004 06:04 PM
Last Post: claire