Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phina (Fina)
16-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Phina (Fina)

Thought I would put a thread on about her. Cant make my mind up about her. She seems OKish, was very patient with the irritating Jan which I didnt think she would be although she did bitch behind her back.

Didnt like the way she was stuffing her face with all the rice though when there is little left.

I think she should be given a trial and we can then see her mettle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Phina (Fina)
MariaRob Wrote:Thought I would put a thread on about her. Cant make my mind up about her. She seems OKish, was very patient with the irritating Jan which I didnt think she would be although she did bitch behind her back.

Didnt like the way she was stuffing her face with all the rice though when there is little left.

I think she should be given a trial and we can then see her mettle.

Well I thought this too about the food, but when I was watching Fern and Phil this morning (I know im sad!) Katie and Peter Andre were on and they said that when you go off to get the chest, you dont take any food, so as Phina and stupid Jan took 5 hours, they would have been hank marvin when they got back.................so would have been given "extra"............

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
16-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Phina (Fina)
Mylene seems to be the only one doing all the cooking. I remember one year that Anthony Worral Thompson took charge and Janet Street Porter and Paul did the cooking together one year. Also, in previous years the person who cooked lined up all the food cans and doled the food out individually so everybody got the same. It doesn't seem to be happening this year and its a bit of a free for all.
16-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Phina (Fina)
Isis Wrote:Well I thought this too about the food, but when I was watching Fern and Phil this morning (I know im sad!) Katie and Peter Andre were on and they said that when you go off to get the chest, you dont take any food, so as Phina and stupid Jan took 5 hours, they would have been hank marvin when they got back.................so would have been given "extra"............

Yes I wondered about that too. Theyd been trekkin through the jungle and so deserved more food.

If they didnt deserve more food, then why was thicko Myleene, hoofing spoonful after spoonful into Phina's dish, every time she came up for seconds..... and thirds..............

Only David had the gumption to pick her up about it and hammer it home that it was important she shared the cake out fairly - in other words - do your bloody job properly !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Phina (Fina)
I notice Scott couldn't wait to rush after Phina when she went for her walk and bitch and stir it about Jan. What a nasty little piece of work he is. I like Phina even though a lot of others dont and I dont think she has really done anything wrong. She is a coiled spring tho and is an argument just waiting to happen - bring it on!!
17-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Phina (Fina)
MariaRob Wrote:I notice Scott couldn't wait to rush after Phina when she went for her walk and bitch and stir it about Jan. What a nasty little piece of work he is. I like Phina even though a lot of others dont and I dont think she has really done anything wrong. She is a coiled spring tho and is an argument just waiting to happen - bring it on!!

Agree MR. I thought she'd be a wrong 'un from her interview but she's actually come across very well. Not at all prima donnerish as I was expecting.
18-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Phina (Fina)
I like it that she winds up Jan, she really has got the measure of her but I don't find her likable in the Mylene sort of way but I don't find her unlikeable in the Jan/Lauren sort of way. She is bearable and really should stay away from that big biatch Scott, he is the reason she got voted to the BTT! I so wish it had been him again!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Phina (Fina)
I quite like Phina so far. I don't think she's done anything to dislike really. She gets plus points from me for obviously getting up Jan's nose :laugh:
18-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Phina (Fina)
I've missed bits, what's so wrong with her that she was voted to do the trial over the likes of The 'Happy Talk Keep Talkin' Leeming and girly knickers Scott?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
18-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Phina (Fina)
I voted for her, mainly because of her irritating array of accents.