Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll says Joe to win
23-11-2004, 11:51 AM
Poll says Joe to win

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

There was phone poll on This Morning and viewers has voted Joe to win by 50odd%!! He is certainly most peoples favorite so far.

I really thought he was going to be one of the celebs (if ya can call them that......Paul Burrull???) who would get on my nerves, but i'm really warming to him.

Although Janet Street-Porter is winding people up, i think she's going to provide good viewing!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Poll says Joe to win
Hiya Missessex,

Yes and yesterday he won by about 47%. The others are only getting about 2-4% each lol. Lots of people are agreeing with me then that JOE WILL WIN!

Janet is driving me mad! She's both good and bad for the show. Sometimes she just goes completely over the top.

I was chatting to Vicki Michelle today (Hello Hello) - even she is supporting Joe and wants him to win! See thinks he will 2! She celebs agreeing too. Bradley Walsh, Darren Day....lots of others.

JOE 2 WIN!

Loadsa Squeaky Love,
Katie-Rae
xxx

VOTE 4 JOE 09011 32 32 05
TEXT 'JOE' 87654
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Poll says Joe to win
Well unless Joe does something major to upset folks then I think he has it in the bag.

A good reason to vote him to win is ... think of all those boring interviews with Tony Blackburn after he won. Now think of any of the other "celebs" being interviewed .. cos you know they are going to appear on all the chat shows etc. Paul Burrell saying "I knew I would be King one day" - lol. Or maybe "I didn't want to be King, just Queen of people's hearts" :sick: :devil:

At least you can guarantee a laugh on any show Joe appears on.

I've never been an avid fan of his but he is coming across as a thoroughly nice "what's not to like" type of guy.
24-11-2004, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2004 11:47 AM by xxlouisaxx.)
Poll says Joe to win
as i said in another thread, my entire family is rooting for joe to win. his late father in law was a good friend of my nan and grandad, and the first time i met joe, he recognised my dad and asked about my uncle and it freaked me out cos i didnt know he knew him!!,

aside from joe though... janet would be good to win
24-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Poll says Joe to win
I agree Janet is great she done the BBT with ease, she is my fav lady celeb. joe P is my fav male celeb to win, I cannot see Joe saying a bad word about anyone. i want to see how Joe is at a BBT come on get texting for him to do a trial!!!! Dont let me down Joe :bye:
24-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Poll says Joe to win
I think Joe would be really funny at a btt as he is so entertaining!

5411 I will be texting for him all the way whether it's for btt and of course I will definately be voting for him to win.
24-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Poll says Joe to win
Hiya all,

As for TV Interviews...as I said before - on ITV 10th Dec Joe is on Des & Mel. It's being recorded on Thursday and shown on the Friday. Will be fab. First interview he's gonna do when he comes out. He's gonna be exhausted tho. What with the time difference and the long flight! He'll still b fab though!

Louisa, we're gonna have to chat....I've got a little project going on. I'll message you.

Have to say - on This Morning today (24th November) on the poll to win...everyone got between 0%-7% whilst Joe got a grand total of 70%! He's gonna win! He's gonna win! BTW it was Sheila who didn't get 1 vote bless.

Loadsa Squeaky Love,
Katie-Rae
xxx

TEXT 'JOE' 87654
24-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Poll says Joe to win
I'm sure you are right Katie, the thing to remember about polls though is that only people who are really passionate about their fave celeb' (i.e Joe fans) will bother to vote in them, especially if they cost money. Most casual viewers will wait until it really matters, so polls can be deceptive, ditto the text message banners on ITV2.
24-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Poll says Joe to win
True..but still 70%! Shows that the others have no fans! Well hardly, hardly any. I see it as a very positive thing. If Joe carrys on the way he is.....just being Joe, then he'll win it hands down. Well he'll win it what ever happens really!

Loadsa Squeaky Love,
Katie-Rae
xxx

VOR where is it you going in May then?

TEXT 'JOE' 87654

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Daily Who Are You Voting For? Poll Ceridwen 20 2,439 02-12-2004 03:20 PM
Last Post: killerrubbaducky