Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potty Mouth
25-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Potty Mouth

I have a female broker who quotes prices to me during the day.

Today she returned from lunch half cut and proceeded to use the "C" word down the line several times.

I found this tremendously stimulating and left me with a desire to give her more business.

Am I odd?

Anon. The City.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Potty Mouth
yes you are you ****!

this is one of my fave shock words - you used need to use it sparingly I find.

when I first said it to a colleague of mine about someone else - his reaction was nervous laughter, I'm hoping it didn't also give him a hardon!!! but you never know - they say it's all about the delivery!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Potty Mouth
I dunno whether you're odd Groucho. I suspect you just like a gal to be dirrrty.....

I'm with Dol on this one. I seriously love the word. I rarely say it out loud though 'cos too many people find it offensive (don't get that myself - its just a word), but I probably say it in my head several time a day.

Dol, remember that night when me, you and Cat had a bit of c.**tfest in the chatroom and scared off that visitor? I think PJ was in there as well and didn't quite know what to make of it. :laugh:

Groucho, you would've loved it!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
25-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Potty Mouth
lol, funny you should say that Karen - cos when Grouchy put this thread up I thought of exactly that time! it was so funny wasn't it cos she thought we were all teenagers cos we were so excited over being able to type the C word!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Potty Mouth
Dolores Wrote:lol, funny you should say that Karen - cos when Grouchy put this thread up I thought of exactly that time!

I'm laughing as I think of it now. :laugh:

Dolores Wrote:it was so funny wasn't it cos she thought we were all teenagers cos we were so excited over being able to type the C word!!!

I don't think you were normally able to swear in the chatroom - I don't know what happend that night. The thought police must've forgotten to flick the Big Brother switch.

I was going to type out a snippet of the conversation as I remember it, but I decided not to when I read it back. Haydon would have heart attack. :laugh:

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mouth Ulcer tigger 13 1,600 21-12-2006 04:32 PM
Last Post: tigger
  Potty Training the Fredmeister. Cat 81 4,488 08-08-2006 03:17 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Opens Mouth and puts foot firmly in it!!! Critique 6 948 05-03-2005 09:22 PM
Last Post: secrets