Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenter for Next Series
02-09-2005, 03:43 PM

Heard that wooden Kelly Brook is being binned as the presenter for the next series and its between Abi Titsout and Jane Crybaby Middlemiss. Jaye has more presenting experience apparently (she would be my choice) but they think Abi has more telly pulling power (with the blokes obviously).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Out of the two, I would prefer Jane Middlemiss. I think Abi would probably be even more wooden than Kelly Brook and her flicky lippy thing would really get on my t!ts.
05-09-2005, 09:30 AM
I'd prefer Abi to get the job -I'd gone right off Jayne by the end of the series!
05-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Oh Jayne for me - I reckon her experience will give her the 'spunky' professional edge over flobbedy dobbedy Abi!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Minklemar Wrote:I'd prefer Abi to get the job

I would too, I actually quite like her, I find her more geniune than Kelly Brook and Jayne Middlemiss.
28-09-2005, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2005 05:07 PM by Ghost.)
Minklemar Wrote:I'd prefer Abi to get the job -I'd gone right off Jayne by the end of the series!

I'm with Minks - I'd had more than enough of Jayne by the time the series finished.
But reportedly (Sunday Mirror) it is going to be Denise Van Outen who replaces Kelly Brooks.

Apparently Producers were unhappy with Kelly's 'Wooden' Tongue performance. Which I find strange, because I thought she was a producer of the show.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2nd Series Bonsai 18 3,406 03-07-2005 05:10 PM
Last Post: Pandora