Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presents that drive you mad!
29-12-2004, 09:20 AM

My niece has talked of nothing else but the princess and the pauper for months now, anyone who doesn't know- this is a Barbie version of the tale and the two main characters are princes Annalise (or princess anaseed as my Dad calls her much to my nieces's disgust) and Erica.
Anyway my niece got the video and the dress and all the dolls for christmas, when she opened the dolls I think her mind exploded with happiness she held them tight to her chest and said "thank you mummy and daddy - I'm so proud"
Anyway these dolls sing a song from the film if you press a button at the back.
If anyone has these dolls then you'll know what I mean about annoying!
I now can't stop singing "I'm just like you, you're just like me, it's plain for anyone to seeee!"
What presents are driving you up the wall?:blink:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2004, 09:35 AM
My baby got a driving toy which says "Lets go driving, lets go driving, on the road, on the road, pitter patter raindrops, pitter patter rain drops 1,2,3... 1,2,3" . :blink:

He also has a talking bus with loads of songs, repetition of letters and sounds and says "tickets please" all the time... :blink:

My son has a guitar that is so loud and annoying... but I've learnt to live with it... what else can you do? :sad: :wacko:
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2004, 10:37 AM
All my kids' presents are driving me mad at the moment as they're residing on my front room floor, but today's the day they're going to be tidied up. Oh yes! (not by me I hasten to add)
29-12-2004, 11:17 AM
maxine Wrote:All my kids' presents are driving me mad at the moment as they're residing on my front room floor, but today's the day they're going to be tidied up. Oh yes! (not by me I hasten to add)

This sounds very familiar!! I did this yesterday. I thought I had done well this yer, they are normally gone by Boxing Day...can only stand them for so llong thenI need the front room back! :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2004, 01:03 PM
It's the stuff that whistles, repeats word sequences or needs fixing by an adult that really pee me off! Leave me alone I need to snooze and stuff chocolate - now that's the kind of present that would never get on my nerves!
29-12-2004, 09:50 PM
somebody in the neighbourhood got a drum set last xmas. sadly over the course of the year thier drumming skills still havnt improved.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
29-12-2004, 10:36 PM
My grandson got a Scalextric set but no room to put it out in his dad's flat so brings it upstairs and lays it all out in Nanny's Sad Not only do I have to pick my way across the room but I have to do laps with him too - don't you just love 'em :laugh:
29-12-2004, 10:58 PM
gerbils.......they were great the first time......and second, third, etc.......but, theyre soooooooo 80's now! Rolleyes

why dont straight people understand that? :ranting:
29-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Chocolates when you are trying to watch your weight!
29-12-2004, 11:16 PM
try gerbils luvvie....they nibble anything! :laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My name's Blink (and I drive a Volvo) Blink 15 1,437 30-11-2004 11:50 PM
Last Post: smilersmurf