Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Princess Nikki
31-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Princess Nikki

I see this is really going out to air next Wednesday at 9pm on E4 - I think I might give it a miss (or I might give it a leetle peak!).

will anyone else be tuning in?

for those who don't know it's Nikki from Big Brother (aha Coastie has already stopped reading :nerd: !!) doing a series of jobs and seeing if she can last a day - expect lots of tantrums and very few surprises!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Princess Nikki
I refuse point blank to watch this. Reality TV at its absolute worst.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
31-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Princess Nikki
PJ Wrote:I refuse point blank to watch this. Reality TV at its absolute worst.

I feel I have a duty to watch so that I can come back here and report just how bad it was, or at least be in a position to agree with others of a similar opinion.

Come on PJ, you know you want to really Wink
01-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Princess Nikki
I dont know for sure, but i saw a few clips from this in Heat magazine.

I think her first 'job' is being a fisherman (woman) and then cooking the fish in a fish & chip shop. It also showed her having one of her famous strops ..... because it rained.

I really dont think i can watch this. I was a Nikki fan, but i think she is now playing up to the drama queen title.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Princess Nikki
God no, I just can't bear the woman. But I'll be eager to read about how bad it was Cool

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Princess Nikki
So....did you watch Princess Nikki last night?

It lowered my opinion of Nikki even more!!
07-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Princess Nikki
Oh Mink I think my opinion of you has lowered just because you watched this!! :wink_kiss

I heard on This Morning that Pete & Nikki are rumoured to have put their names forward for the next series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Can you imagine what Nikki would be like, it would make look at Natalie whatsherface in a whole different light!

So..........what happened on this little madam's show?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Princess Nikki
I did wonder if I should admit having seen it!!

The first 'job' she had to go was go out to sea with captian Luke fishing. She moaned all the way through, was sick in a bucket and screamed when the catch was brought onboard.

The second job was at a fish and chip shop, which also had a fish factory out the back. She ran away from the crabs, moaned about cleaning the fat out of the fryer, and served a couple of customers. One job was to take winkles out of their shells - she did about too then threw a heapload away. She kept on wanting a drink of water, but the manager said she couldn't have one till she'd finished the job she was doing so she took one anyway. At the end the manager told her she was stuck up, up her own bum and thought she was a celebrity when she wasn't - while Nikki just stood there with her mouth open.
07-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Princess Nikki
Bella Wrote:I heard on This Morning that Pete & Nikki are rumoured to have put their names forward for the next series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Can you imagine what Nikki would be like, it would make look at Natalie whatsherface in a whole different light!

That would be great! Any ideas of the others? I heard David Guest (plastic faced ex of Lisa Minelli) is another.
08-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Princess Nikki
MariaRob Wrote:That would be great! Any ideas of the others? I heard David Guest (plastic faced ex of Lisa Minelli) is another.

I would love, love, love David Guest to be on IAC ..... just so i could laugh at his face of wax.:laugh:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Princess Diana Concert MariaRob 13 2,789 03-07-2007 01:22 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Nikki and Pete on Johnathon Ross Dolores 11 2,167 11-09-2006 09:40 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  Australian Princess Fee For All 5 1,891 08-01-2006 03:44 PM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  .... Princess JakeyBoy 9 1,734 06-10-2005 05:51 PM