Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Toilets
10-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Public Toilets

** Warning - weird thread alert **

This falls in to the category of, "Things you have always wanted to ask but never had the nerve". :laugh:

I just wanted to know whether anyone else here ever feels weird if they have to pee in a public loo when someone is in the next door trap. I always feel particularly uncomfortable if the toilet is quiet and there is only me and that one other person.

I am not like this all the time, but generally I really dislike it. One of my most hated things is when I say I am going to the loo and a friend or colleague says, "Ooooh I need to go to" and then comes and sits in the next trap chatting to me while I am trying to pee!

The other thing is when I go at work and there are women standing in there gossiping and not weeing. I feel really self conscious as I am the only one in there for the intended purpose and it's like, they are talking and all they can hear now is my wee! Blush

In these situations I often can't go at all and I really wish the other person(s) would just bog off - I like to pee in peace!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Public Toilets
Do you pee particularly noisily then Ceri? :unsure:

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Public Toilets
Groucho Wrote:Do you pee particularly noisily then Ceri? :unsure:

No I don't - I just don't like the thought of the only sound in a room being me have a wee - it is horrible! :sick:
10-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Public Toilets
Groucho Wrote:Do you pee particularly noisily then Ceri? :unsure:

I do, usually because I've saved it up for so long it's like a horse peeing in a trough. Doesn't bother me though; we all do it. A friend of mine leans and perches in such a way that it dribbles down the inside wall of the loo, so as not to be heard. Can't be arsed with that, I'm afraid.

Pooing is another matter. Are we talking public as in outside, or public as in shopping centres, etc? I do prefer not to poo in public, but needs must and all that. I always check there's paper first, though.

Hope this helps.
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Public Toilets
Ceri, have you tried "Taking The P*ss" by Allen Carr?
10-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Public Toilets
Pooing in public is just awful. I have had to on occasion (been desperate) but it really does feel like the end of the world has come. :sad:

I do have a funny story about peeing though...a mate of mine had just been for a date with this bloke and he was waiting to drive her home. She said she needed to use the loo first, not realising it was by the front door. He said he'd wait for her and then proceeded to stand outside the toilet door, jangling his car keys.

She felt really intimidated and attempted to wee down the side of the pan so he couldn't hear it...unfortunately when she got up, she realised she had ACTUALLY peed all down her jeans and over the little mat thing round the bottom of the loo! So she was in there for ages, trying unsuccessfully to mop up with toilet roll! :shocking:

Needless to say she failed, and she never heard from him again! :laugh: :laugh:
10-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Public Toilets
Gosh how awful for your mate Ceri. :blink:

I don't mind peeing if close friends are in the public loo also, but for instance, when I go to college, if one of my classmates are in there I just can't. And heaven forbid if the tutor was in there.

I remember once when I was dating Mr tiggs, I was at his apartment and needed to pee so bad I couldn't breath, had a backache and felt sick. I just couldn't stand the thought of him knowing that I actually did things like that. :laugh: I held on til I got home. Boy it was orgasmic when I got to that loo. :w00t:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
10-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Public Toilets
I think before I had the kids Ceri I felt the same as you but now it really doesn't bother me! You tend to loose all inhibitions after your legs have been spread eagled in stirrups to have stitches put in!

Having a poo is different - if I really have to go, I stick loads and loads of loo roll down before I go, to mute any sound it might make! :wacko:
10-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Public Toilets
Oh tiggs I know just what you mean - I find having to pee when a man I fancy is in the house excruciating. I also refused to ever sleep with Mr C when we first got together - I used to tell him it was because he was so exciting that I couldn't sleep but actually it was because I was terrified that I might fart in my sleep! :laugh:
10-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Public Toilets
I am more than happy to pee in a public loo....but hate it when the seat is wet and I have to hover above it....or there's loo roll over the floor (worse if dampened in a puddle) ...it's when you go to leave and have a bit of loo roll trailing from your shoe :sick:

Pooing is done on a needs must basis.....first I check there is loo roll (if not I search frantically for tissues in pockets and bag (which I generally always have)....I will then happily poo away but feel a little guilty when I walk out and someone immediately moves in on my vacated cubicle... Blush

Hate it when a loo hasn't been flushed properly......
Hate it when the loo & surround is left dirty......
Hate it when there is no loo roll....
Hate it when the loo roll is on those big roll things and I can't find the end inside the casing......
Hate it when there is no soap to wash hands with....
Hate it when the loo seat is broken and you are sent sideways off it or if it's got a crack in it pinches your bum...

Mind you some of the loos I have been in in my time have been less than desirable but when needs must I will pee and poo anywhere....hole in the ground, behind a hedge, over a cliff edge etc.....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The SOMBA Public House..... Coastie 246 8,038 13-04-2006 08:00 PM
Last Post: Cat
  38 threads since joining. wow. PUBLIC FIGURES / PRIVATE LIVES. Northern angel 12 1,589 04-01-2006 01:13 PM
Last Post: Critique