Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question?
16-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Question?

We know that when the public voted on John and Jackie that John got 67% of the vote and Jackie 33%. Do the housemates know this I wonder? What I am getting at is if it's very close for Bez and John, like 49% to 51%, will they be told this? It could just put them off nominating the remaining one is all. They have already clicked that the public want to keep John in, and whoever goes against him is in real trouble!

I know they got told the number of nominations they all got, and I think they could be brought in later in tied situations

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Question?
no eternity - they wont have a clue - just as they don't have much of a clue whether the crowd boo or cheer the evictee as they pipe in noise to cover what is really going on.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Question?
Did you see Lisa's face when Jackie went to her eviction and Lisa reopened the door to hear more cheers than boos? She was stunned and said, "did you hear the cheers?" obviously realising that they all had it wrong and that we actually liked Jackie.

Jeremy, who two seconds earlier had been crowing and whooping at her eviction, looked like he had been slapped by a wet haddock and shook his head, saying "no no I definitely heard more boos. Didnt I?"

They looked really shaken that they might have misjudged the publics reaction to Jackie.
And no, Dol is right, they simply get the eviction result, they dont get any idea of the percentage split.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Question?
Yes you're right, I remember they got told off for not shutting the door fully after Jackie had gone.

They didn't learn from it though did they? Still carried on slagging her off more than ever, and that did nothing to endear them to those of us watching! Jackie was out able to give her views on them all, and spot on she was too for the most part, they should have thought about that!

Flipping idiots!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
17-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Question?
Bez doesn't have a clue about anything anyway so there's no fret.