Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Antony
30-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Question About Antony

hi to everyone....I'm mary from italy....I know by a little time that antony is in this reality....I'm a his fan...so I want to know if ant has talked sometimes about the blue...and if is yes...can you say me what did he say???? please its important kisses mary
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Question About Antony
mary_lee Wrote:hi to everyone....I'm mary from italy....I know by a little time that antony is in this reality....I'm a his fan...so I want to know if ant has talked sometimes about the blue...and if is yes...can you say me what did he say???? please its important kisses mary

Hi Mary. Antony doesn't say very much. He seems very shy and quiet. He moans a bit too but sometimes he is quite funny. I haven't heard him talk about Blue but we only have a very short program this time - not on all day like last year.
30-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Question About Antony
Ciao Mary Lee benvenuto caloroso.Smile
Nothing about Blue yet sorry.
I will let you know if there is.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
01-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Question About Antony
I say you that because in "the sun" is written that ant talked about blue and sayd that he want to reunite the group...and at the question of one of the celebrity I don't remember the name...about the reason of the split of the group antony didin't answer....so I wanted to know more.....kisses