Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick catch up please!!!?
29-11-2004, 03:37 PM

hey all iv been away for few days and havent seen im a celebritity and my evil mother in law didnt even tape it for me so can anyone give me the gossip for the last weekend please!! lol. i would be eternally grateful.

Sammy xx :wave:xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2004, 04:02 PM
mmm let me see...

Brian left to get a spray tan
Fran slept mostly but had a right go at Nat yesterday for not washing up properly! (she was well over due for a shouting at!)
Huggy gave out about Nat too about her pretending to be weak and how it was p*ssing him off (but alas not to the others just to the camera)
Janet turned into a nice person :o she's been mercilessly teasing Paul about his reading material!
Joe is still constipated bless! Big Grin
Nancy has been kissing Vic lots... felt she failed in the chest challenge (in fairness it was a doosey!) and picked the lock when they got the question wrong. but they put all the stuff back cos they felt guilty!
Nat did pathetic in all the tasks... still making out the bridge is the worst part of it *grrrr* glad she's gone!
Paul simpered his way to the chest on a hire wire, did brilliantly. shame they went and got the question wrong!
Sheila sang... go figure!
Sophie continued to say how brilliantly Nat was doing! eh, hello? are we watching the same person here? talk about brown nosing! get a back bone soph, people might actually respect you more if you tell truth! Big Grin
and finally Vic has been kissing Nancy lots... making up games to keep people entertained and thats pretty much it. I love him in the opening credits!!

*deep breath* hope that helps Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 05:01 PM
thank u very much!! im so glad nat has gone now she was doin my head in, not suprised brain went he needs to be grieving not stuck in some jungle with a load of strangers.

Sammy xx :wave:xx
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 11:06 PM
Oh and Joe seems to have grown a beard overnight!!Smile

But he did the most lovely thing today - he took Ant and Dec [emu versions] for a walk, he bathed with them and scrubbed their backs - it was wonderful to watch and quite hilarious - he was a total poppet!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quick Question.. NeoCoN 6 2,198 15-12-2004 10:54 PM
Last Post: Pandora